Cash Room Clerk
Season: Winter Seasonal
Time: Full Time
LOCATION: 4302 Access Road, Bolton Valley, VT 05477
This position runs from the beginning of December through the end of March.
Job Summary: The Cash Room Clerk provides accounting support and prepares cash drawers for all points of sales across the resort.
- Counts the Safe daily and maintains a Safe Log
- Prepares Bank Deposits
- Collects Deposits from Drop Safe in the Hotel
- Prepares Banks/Cash Drawers for all Resort Points of Sale
- Reconciles Bank sign out/sign in sheet
- Provides support to Points of Sale for daily change needs
- Ticket and Voucher Distribution and Control
- Petty Cash Disbursements with Approvals
- Support Accounting Supervisor with other Accounting needs
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations:
Employee is expected to be courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: High School Diploma plus 2 years experience in a finance or cash handling position.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Focus on Accuracy
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be a team player and be willing to work multiple jobs outside of the Cash Room Office.
Physical and Mental Demands: Some long periods of sitting and working at a computer. Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds for short distances. Must be able to work in various resort positions (inside and outside) for long periods of time.
Work Environment: Work is performed in all areas of the resort (inside and outside). The primary job is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.