Food Court Afternoon/Evening Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
Season: Winter Seasonal
Time: Part Time
LOCATION: 4302 Access Road, Bolton Valley, VT 05477
This position is an afternoon/evening running Wednesday- Saturday for the winter seaaon.
Job Summary: The Food Court Supervisor is a working supervisor responsible for the day to day operations of the food court.
All functions of a Food Court Worker:
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner food
- Cook and replenish food as necessary
- Brew and restock coffee and coffee supplies
- Restock utensils and condiments
- Clean tables and vacuum the base lodge to keep it neat and orderly
- Prep for the next day by replenishing supplies and restocking food for morning shift
Additional supervisory responsibilities:
- Oversee a staff of approximately 12 Food Court Workers
- Schedule staff work hours
- Oversee the appearance of food displays
- Maintain a high quality of food
- Monitor cost of goods sold
- Work the cash register, and perform night close out of cash drawers
Occasional snow shoveling as necessary.
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations: With extensive customer contact, must be helpful, friendly, courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: High school diploma and 1-2 years of food and beverage experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills: Basic organizational, supervisory, and math skills.
Physical and Mental Demands: Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking, and bending, squatting and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Work Environment: The position involves regular exposure to open flames and hot items. Most work is performed indoors, but some occasional outdoor work, such as snow shoveling, may be required. Outdoor work is performed in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.