Season: Year Round
Time: Full Time
LOCATION: 4302 Access Rd., Bolton, VT 05477
This is a full-time, year-round, position with Health/Dental insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, 401k, and other great resort benefits!
Job Summary: The IT Manager oversees all the Informational Technology needs at Bolton Valley Resort. They will be responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, administering and troubleshooting equipment and software necessary for the daily operational needs.
- Network Administration and Security
- Retail POS System Administration and Maintenance
- Hotel Property Management System Administration
- Telephone PBX Administration
- Hotel Card Entry Key System Maintenance
- Administration Key Control / General Security
- Wireless Operations
- Liaison for Cable and Telephone companies
- Maintain usernames and passwords for company email
- Windows Server Administration
- SQL Administration
- Preparing and Purchasing future technology needs
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations:
Employee is expected to be courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
- College Degree in an IT Field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Microsoft Training and A+ certification is ideal
- Previous Hotel or Resort experience desired
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in network computer environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Attention to details
- Sense of Urgency competing tasks
- Must have hands on approach to running the department and working with outside departments.
Physical and Mental Demands: Some long periods of sitting and working at a computer and on the phone. Must be able to work in various resort positions (inside and outside) for long periods of time.
Work Environment: Work is performed in all areas of the resort (inside and outside). The primary job is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.