Accounting Clerk/ Payroll Specialist
Season: Year Round
Time: Full Time
Job Summary: The Accounting Clerk/ Payroll Specialist provides accounting support for resort and condo owners, processes resort invoices, and processes resort payroll on a weekly basis.
- Daily Downloads of RDP, Sirius, and Credit Cards
- Processes AP Invoices
- Reconciles Checks with Invoices
- Processes Payroll for resort employees and Distributes Payroll Reports
- Weekly 401k calculation/check/deposit
- Owner Statement Research/Resolution
- Group Billings and Folio Research/Resolution
- Processes 1099s for Condo Owners and Misc. Resort Vendors
- Annual Census/Audit Preparations for 401k, health insurance/cafeteria plan
- Annual Workers’ Comp. Audit
- Vendor phone calls/Problem resolutions
- Processes Maintenance Work Orders for Weekly Owner Billing
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations:
Employee is expected to be courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: College Degree or 2 years of equivalent accounting experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Focus on Accuracy
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be a team player and be willing to work multiple jobs outside of the Accounting Office
Physical and Mental Demands: Some long periods of sitting and working at a computer and on the phone. Must be able to work in various resort positions (inside and outside) for long periods of time.
Work Environment: Work is performed in all areas of the resort (inside and outside). The primary job is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.