Bolton Valley Resort
4302 Bolton Access Road
Bolton Valley, Vermont 05477
Bolton Valley is owned by Doug Nedde and Larry Williams, co-owners of Redstone, a full-service Vermont commercial real estate firm, located in Burlington, Vermont.
Slopes & Trails
- 2 Quad Chair Lifts
- 3 Double Chair Lifts
- 1 Surface lift
- 70 trails
- 36% Easier
- 37% More Difficult
- 27% Most Difficult
- Vertical Drop: 1,704 feet
- Base Elevation: 2,100 feet (highest in the Northeast)
- Summit Elevation: 3,150 feet at Vista Peak
- 300 Skiable Acres
- Lifts open daily at 9:00 a.m. midweek and 8:30am on weekends
- 312 inches average annual snowfall
- 100km of Nordic and back country trails including 26km of groomed Nordic terrain.
Indoor Sports Center (winter season only)
- Indoor pool
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Aerobic & Weights
- Sports Bar
Bolton Adventure Center
- Corporate Outings
- Adventure Packages
- Outdoor Education
- Guided Excursions
- Custom Programs
- Challenge Course
- Lodging Packages
For More Information call: (802) 434-6831
Ski and Ride School
- Skiing, Snowboarding, and telemarking
- Wide range of programs such as: Bolton Valley Race Club, After School Ski Program, BV Snowboard Team and season long programs such as Ridge Runners and Ridge Riders.
For More Information call: (802) 434-6878
- 10 trails open to night skiing and riding
- 3 Lighted Terrain Parks
- Wednesday-Saturday nights 4:00 -8:00 p.m.
- Three terrain parks featuring night skiing and riding.
- 60 Hotel rooms, suites and condominiums
- All-Inclusive packages and ski and stay package available
- Sports Center access included with lodging
For More Information Call: 1-877-9BOLTON
- Dining venues are open winter season only. However, The Bolton Valley Deli is open year-round.
- On Mountain: James Moore Tavern, Fireside Flatbread, Bolton Valley Deli and Grocery, and Mountainside Food Court.
Call:1-877-9BOLTON or (802) 434-3444
Snow Conditions: (802) 434-SNOW