Bolton Valley Resort
4302 Bolton Access Road
Bolton Valley, Vermont 05477
Bolton Valley is owned by Doug Nedde and Larry Williams. Doug and Larry are each graduates of the University of Vermont and both live in the Burlington, VT area.
Slopes & Trails
- 2 Quad Chair Lifts
- 3 Double Chair Lifts
- 1 Surface lift
- 70 trails
- 34% Easier
- 38% More Difficult
- 28% Most Difficult
- Vertical Drop: 1,704 feet
- Base Elevation: 2,100 feet (highest in the Northeast)
- Summit Elevation: 3,150 feet at Vista Peak
- 300 Skiable Acres
- Lifts open daily at 9:00 a.m. midweek and 8:30am on weekends
- 312 inches average annual snowfall
- 100km of Nordic and back country trails including 26km of groomed Nordic terrain.
Indoor Sports Center (winter season only)
- Indoor pool
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Aerobic & Weights
- Sports Bar
Bolton Adventure Center
- Corporate Outings
- Adventure Packages
- Outdoor Education
- Guided Excursions
- Custom Programs
- Challenge Course
- Lodging Packages
For More Information call: (802) 434-6831
Ski and Ride School
- Skiing, Snowboarding, and telemarking
- Wide range of programs such as: Bolton Valley Race Club, After School Ski Program, BV Snowboard Team and season long programs such as Ridge Runners and Ridge Riders.
For More Information call: (802) 434-6878
- 10 trails open to night skiing and riding
- 3 Lighted Terrain Parks
- Wednesday-Saturday nights 4:00 -8:00 p.m.
- Three terrain parks featuring night skiing and riding.
- 60 Hotel rooms, suites and condominiums
- All-Inclusive packages and ski and stay package available
- Sports Center access included with lodging
For More Information Call: 1-877-9BOLTON
- Dining venues are open winter season only. However, The Bolton Valley Deli is open year-round.
- On Mountain: James Moore Tavern, Fireside Flatbread, Bolton Valley Deli and Grocery, and Mountainside Food Court.
Call:1-877-9BOLTON or (802) 434-3444
Snow Conditions: (802) 434-SNOW