Corporate Race League
Thanks again for everyone’s patience at the first race. We got behind due to the weather, but plan on getting back on track next week with the wave system. I’m asking everyone to please continue to show up during your designated time so we can limit wait times as much as possible. Next week the waves will go Red, Blue, Green.
A few important things to note after last night:
- It is very important that you remember your correct bib number. You must know your number when you show up at the gate to race. Please review the wave system and check again that you have written down your correct number.
- You must take a run on each course (red & blue). It doesn’t matter which you do first.
- Training moved from Sunday to Tuesday nights. The next training course will be set on Tuesday, January 17 from 6-7:30pm
The results from race #1 are posted below. Please email me with any issues or protests by next Monday at noon.
Important Documents to Review:
- Thursday, January 5 Practice
- Thursday, January 12 RACE #1
- Thursday, January 19 RACE #2
- Thursday, January 26 RACE #3
- Thursday, February 2 RACE #4
- Thursday, February 9 RACE #5
- Thursday, February 16 RACE #6
- Thursday, February 23 RACE #7
- Thursday, March 2 Makeup Date
- Thursday, March 9 Finals and Awards Dinner
Night Season Passes, just $159
A note to racers who do not have a season pass. If you attend all nine nights of racing you’ll spend $135 on nightly tickets. For just $24 more you can purchase a Night Season Pass which will get you access to Bolton Valley any night we offer night skiing starting at 4pm. It will also allow you to get on the mountain prior to 5:30pm on race nights.
If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-434-6804
I look forward to meeting you all and having a great league this year.
Want to be a better racer? No time to train?
Athletic Yoga Basics: Tuesday Evening Series
5:15-6:00pm, Tuesday 1/31, 2/7, 2/21, 2/28
Join other skiers for an athletic, convenient, affordable Tuesday evening yoga series at Bolton Valley. Athletic Yoga Basics will cover the fundamentals of yoga, including poses that help skiers build leg strength, balance, and endurance. Yoga at Bolton Valley is also convenient and hassle free. The yoga room is next to the main base lodge, and all equipment is provided. You will finish class steps from chair lift, warmed up and ready to race.
Series cost: $45. Minimum of 6 participants to offer the series and a maximum of 15. Registration and questions: Flyway Yoga, email@example.com, 802-369-9499. Registration deadline: Friday, January 20.
Flyway Yoga will offer Thursday evening yoga classes at 5:30 and 6:45. Each week, experienced teachers will offer two different classes, one faster paced, athletic style, and one slower paced, restorative style. Class are open to the public and are just steps away from the tavern and main base area. See the schedule and sign up for a class at Flyway Yoga.
A Big Thank You to our Sponsors