Night Rider Series - Team Challenge
Date: Jan 28 2015
This is a chance to ride close with your freinds and get points for it. We want each team to do tricks as a group and get creative in our new main park. Please come on the 28th with your team in mind. If you can't find a team please email me at Events@boltonvalley.com.
- 3 or 4 per team. You don't have to be in the same age/gender/equipment category.
- 3 features will be in the main park with multiple options.
- 3 runs as a team.
- The points will be given to the whole team, so 1st place team all get 5 points and 2nd place team all get 3 points and so on.
Night Rider Series Details
Skiers and riders compete under the lights in the Bolton Valley terrain parks for prizes four Wednesday nights this year, ending with a full day Series Finale on Sunday, March 15th. The event set-up changes each week to keep things fresh.Come to every event and collect points for bigger prizes to be given away on the final day of the series.
The 2015 schedule
- January 28 - Team Challenge
- February 11 - Mystery Event
- February 18 - Slopestyle
- Sunday, March 15 - Night Rider Series Finals
- 4:30 to 5:30pm Registration at Guest Services
- 5:50pm Rider Meeting at the base of the Snowflake lift
- 6:00 to 7:45pm Competition
- 8:00pm Awards in Base Lodge
- 16 and under male skiers
- 17 and over male skiers
- 16 and under male snowboarders
- 17 and over male snowboarders
- 16 and under female skiers
- 17 and over female skiers
- 16 and under female snowboarders
- 17 and over female snowboarders