Skier and Rider Appreciation Day
Date: Mar 17 2013
We would like to thank everyone for a great season at Bolton Valley. Skier and Rider Appreciation day is filled with discounts for our pass holders and free events and activities for everyone.
Season Pass holders can bring a friends and save $10 off the retail rate of full day and half day lift tickets. Pass holder must be present for friends to get the discount.
Season Pass holders can also grab a $5 BBQ lunch from 11am - 3pm. Lunch consists of a hamburger or cheeseburger or two hot dogs and includes a bag of chips and a soft drink.
Rail Jam in the Jungle Jib
- This is a very laid back jam with no real categories. Come ride the park for an hour and we'll give away prizes to the best overall riders and skiers of all ages. Some prizes will also be given away for fun categories like best effort, wearing the most green (it is St. Patrick's Day), best trick and more.
- 11:30am-12pm: Registration at the top of the Jungle Jib (must sign waiver and wear a helmet.)
- 12pm-1pm: Competition
- 1:15pm: Awards in the Jungle Jib
Vermont Specialty Food Sample Day in Fireside. 10am – 3:30pm
- Specialty food partners of Ski Vermont will be handing out tasty samples.
Leprechaun Contest on the Tavern Deck at 2:30pm
- Wear your best leprechaun costume (this is assuming that you have more than one and that one of these is in fact the best one you own). We’ll assemble all leprechauns on the deck and judge the best ones. Prizes, including lift tickets, will be handed out.
Check out all the great spring events this March
March 9: Hope on the Slopes
March 9: Ride and Ski New England Party
March 10: Subaru/Hyundai Appreciation Day
March 16: Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge
March 17: Skier and Rider Appreciation Day
March 23: Pond Skimming
March 30: Spring Ski and Ride Karaoke
March 31: Easter Egg Hunt