Secrets for Success
Secrets For Success
- On busy weekends and holidays, plan to get to the mountain early, between 8 and 8:30 a.m., especially if you have children and are in need rental equipment.
- Parents are urged to arrive on time; our lesson programs organize between 9:45 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., classes start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Leave yourself enough time to arrive promptly at the meeting place; in the Explorers’ Clubhouse for children, or on the snow for teens and adults.
- To ensure the best results for you and your child, please give accurate information (ages, abilities, etc.) to our experienced staff.
- Observe your child in his/her class from afar; don't get close enough to cause a distraction to your child or the class.
- Please remember that one parent must remain on the mountain while a child is in any program, or should be reachable by phone in case of an emergency.
- Dress in layers; more is better than less.
- On the colder days the class will take frequent breaks to ensure you child has a great day. Hot chocolate, while in the program, is on us!
- On sunny days, use sunscreen and protective eyewear.
- By far the best and most economical programs for those who have never skied or snowboarded before are our all day programs.
Reservations are recommended for private lessons. Call 802-434-3444 ext. 1073 or 1-877-9BOLTON ext 1073. Most importantly, come ready for FUN