Sunset Skiing and Riding
Due to warm temperatures and the quickly melting snowpack, this Saturday (3/24) will be the last day for skiing and riding at Bolton Valley. The snow is melting quickly, but our groomers are doing their best to push the snow around and put together a couple of skiable runs. We'll be open from 10am - 2pm and lift tickets will be $25 for all ages. See below more complete schedule and pricing.
As the clocks spring ahead and the daylight hours increase, the spring skiing and riding at Bolton Valley just keeps getting better. With our western facing slopes and Vermont's most extensive night skiing and riding, spring skiing at Bolton Valley is a very unique experience. The western facing slopes provide for skiing and riding in direct sunlight all the way through sunset. The spectacular views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks from our slopes are only accentuated by a beautiful springtime sunset. Best of all, with longer lift hours you can ski and ride right through sunset.
Lift Operating Hours:
- The Vista Quad will open at 10am and close at 2pm on Saturday.
- Check the snow report for that day's lift schedule
- The last day of the season will be Saturday, March 24
Lift Ticket Promotions:
- Guest Services and Bolton Valley Sports Rental/Retail will be open from half an hour before lifts open (9:30am midweek, 8:30am weekends) until lift closing time
Ski & Ride School:
- There will be no more lessons offered for the remainder of the season.
Food & Beverage:
- The Deli will continue to open daily at 8:00am
- The Tavern will continue to open daily at 11:00am
- Outdoor BBQ lunch will be offered Saturday, March 24th with an $8 BBQ lunch special.