Extra Innings Weekend!
Date: Apr 7 2013
The last day of the season was scheduled for Sunday, March 31st. But, thanks to over 3 feet of snow since March 15th conditions are as good as they've been all year. So, we’re extending the season and heading into “Extra Innings” on Saturday and Sunday, April 6 and 7. (We will be closed mid-week from April 1-5).
Extra Innings Weekend will Consist of the Following:
- Vista Quad only from 8:30am – 4pm (Timberline, Wilderness and all other lifts will be closed)
- We are anticipating intermediate and advanced skiing and riding on about 40 trails, weather permitting.
- $29 all ages, all day lift tickets (No afternoon or late day pricing. Coupons or discounts cannot be applied to this rate.)
- Season passes will be honored including night passes (Nordic passes will not be valid at the lifts)
- BV Sports will continue with their 20% off sale on most items.
- The James Moore Tavern and the Deli will be open with a very limited menu for food and drinks.
- Nordic will be open and we will have a plan for grooming as we get closer to next weekend. Tickets will be just $5.
- The Sports Center will be open from 8:30am – 4:00pm each day for video games and the Sports Center field house. There will be no pool, hot tub, sauna or inflatable games.
- There will not be group lessons but private lessons will be offered. There will not be Nordic lessons.
The Following Will Not Be Open:
- Pool, hot tub, sauna
- Inflatable games at the Sports Center
- Timberline, Wilderness and all other lifts except the Vista Quad will be closed
- Terrain Parks
- Child Care