With awesome park conditions and a good turnout from our die hard series competitors, the Grom Park was the epicenter of style and big air. Our 3 hit slopestyle really gave our riders a chance to show their stuff under the lights. Next week (March 12th) we will host a Rail Jam event followed by our Series Finals on Sunday (March 16th). See below for more details or check out the event page.
Night Rider Series Details
Skiers and riders compete under the lights in the Bolton Valley terrain parks for prizes four Wednesday nights this year, ending with a full day Series Finale on Sunday, March 16th. The event set-up changes each week to keep things fresh - sometimes it's a rail jam, sometimes it's a full slopestyle, and sometimes anything in between. Come to every event and collect points for bigger prizes to be given away on the final day of the series.
On another note, Night Season Passes are now on sale. Passes can be purchased for $149, and are good from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM any night we're open for night skiing.
In an effort to make the series more affordable we have reduced the entry price this year!
- $18 registration includes park lift ticket (per event).
- $10 registration for pass holders (per event).
The 2014 schedule
- January 15 - Rail Jam
- January 29 - Mock Olympics
- February 12 - Slopestyle
- March 12 - Rail Jam
- SUNDAY March 16 - Night Riders Series Finals: Finals will consist of three, to be determined, events. In order to qualify for final prizes you must attend at least two of the four regular series events. Contestants will receive points for each event they compete in. That means triple points for finals! Entry fee for finals is $10. Non-pass holders will be able to purchase a $25 all mountain lift ticket for the day of finals.
- 4:30 to 5:30pm Registration at Guest Services
- 5:50pm Rider Meeting at the base of the Snowflake lift
- 6:00 to 7:45pm Competition
- 8:00pm Awards in Base Lodge
- 12 and under male skiers
- 12 and under male snowboarders
- 13-17 male skiers
- 13-17 male snowboarders
- 18 and up male skiers
- 18 and up male snowboarders
- Female skiers (all ages)
- Female snowboarders (all ages)