Thanks to everyone who came out all season and supported Night Riders. For those of you that were here each week, you know this season was not without its challenges. We had sub zero temps, rain, heavy snow and even a groomer breaking down in the middle of the park (and no matter how many times we asked, mountain ops would not let us use it as a jib). Through what was truly an odd, and sometimes trying season, the spirit of the riders made the event fun and successful. Top talent was on display again last night, bathed in the beautiful sunset, a fitting way to end the season.
Results are below, congrats to all our category winners. Check out the photos from Finals.
On another note, Night Season Passes are now on sale. Passes can be purchased for $119, and are good from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM any night we're open for night skiing, and if you purchase next year's pass now, you can start using it immediately!
Check out our results from the final event.
Check out the end of season scoreboard.
Skiers and riders compete under the lights in the Bolton Valley terrain parks for prizes every Wednesday night. The event set-up changes each week to keep things fresh - sometimes it's a rail jam, sometimes it's a full slopestyle, and sometimes anything in between. Come to every event and collect points for bigger prizes to be given away on the final night of the series.
- $18 registration includes park lift ticket (per event).
- $12 registration for pass holders (per event).
The 2013 schedule
- January 16 - Rail Jam
- January 23 - Slopestyle (Postponed)
- January 30 - Rail Jam (Postponed)
- February 6 - S-K-A-T-E
- February 13 - Slopestyle
- February 20 - Slopestyle
- February 27 - Rail Jam (Postponed)
- March 6 - Rail Jam
- March 13- Night Riders Series Finals (Postponed)
- March 20- Night Riders Series Finals (Rail Jam)
- 4:30 to 5:30pm Registration at Guest Services
- 5:50pm Rider Meeting at the base of the Snowflake lift
- 6:00 to 7:30pm Competition
- 7:30pm Awards in Base Lodge
- 12 and under male skiers
- 12 and under male snowboarders
- 13-17 male skiers
- 13-17 male snowboarders
- 18 and up male skiers
- 18 and up male snowboarders
- Female skiers (all ages)
- Female snowboarders (all ages)