Season Pass and Lease Pick Up Schedule
The recent unseasonably warm temperatures have forced us to postpone Opening Day. We'll let everyone know when Opening Day is as soon as we know. Get full details here. In the meantime BV Sports will continue to be open for pass printing and lease pick up. See below for the complete schedule. Once the season starts, we'll be open for season pass and lease pick up every day that we are open for skiing and riding.
*Anyone 18 and over must be present to pick up their pass.
Season Pass and Lease Pick Up at BV Sports
Monday - Wednesday, Dec. 21 - 23: 10am - 3pm
Thursday, Dec. 24: 10am - 2pm
Friday, Dec. 25: CLOSED
Season Lease Pick Up Tips
- Bring a pair of ski/snowboard socks with you to ensure the proper fit of your boots.
- Arrive early for the best selection; some sizes (particularly in youth snowboards) are limited.
- Don't be in a rush. This will be your (or your child's) equipment for the entire season, so we want to take the time to ensure a great fit.
- While you're here, you can pick up your season pass too.
- Children under the age of 18 will need their parent or legal guardian to sign the liability release for the equipment. Please be sure to accompany your children.