Season Pass and Lease Pick Up Schedule
Starting November 6 season pass and lease pick up will be made available at BV Sports (the rental and retail shop at Bolton Valley). Pre-season pass and lease pick up hours will continue through our tentative opening date of December 12. Once the season starts, we'll be open for season pass and lease pick up every day that we are open for skiing and riding. See below for the complete schedule. Please note we will be closed Thanksgiving weekend.
We are also still printing passes off-site, including this Saturday and Sunday.
*Anyone 18 and over must be present to pick up their pass.
Off-Site Season Pass Printing and Sale Dates
Sat. Dec. 5: Richmond Holiday Market in Richmond. 9am - 3pm
Season Pass and Lease Pick Up at BV Sports
Closed Thanksgiving Weekend November 27-29
Dec. 4: 2 - 7pm
Dec 5-6: 11am - 3pm
Dec. 7 - 11: 9am - 4pm
*Tentative opening date is Saturday, December 12.
Season Lease Pick Up Tips
- Bring a pair of ski/snowboard socks with you to ensure the proper fit of your boots.
- Arrive early for the best selection; some sizes (particularly in youth snowboards) are limited.
- Don't be in a rush. This will be your (or your child's) equipment for the entire season, so we want to take the time to ensure a great fit.
- While you're here, you can pick up your season pass too.
- Children under the age of 18 will need their parent or legal guardian to sign the liability release for the equipment. Please be sure to accompany your children.