Babe Force – Mountain Bike Clinic Series – SOLD OUT
August 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on August 8, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on July 27, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on August 3, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on August 10, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Our 4 Week MTB Clinic Series is back! Riders of all abilities are welcome to join us in learning, progressing, sending it, and or making some new riding buddies.
Each week we’ll spend 2 hours within our designated riding groups: Bell Peppers (Beginners), Jalapeños (Intermediate), or Ghost Peppers (Advanced) and review fundamental techniques, body and pedal positioning, descending on a trail, drops and berms, and overall progression. No mountain bike experience is needed but all riders should feel at ease riding a bike on flat terrain.
- Week 1: July 20th – 5:30-7:30pm
- Week 2: July 27th – 5:30-7:30pm
**Times change in accordance with our updated Lift Schedule and daylight
- Week 3: Aug 3rd – 5:00-7:00pm
- Week 4: Aug 10th – 5:00-7:00pm
Coaches: Please note that although we have done our best to staff all female-identifying coaches, we may have some cis male assist guides helping on our rides. All male coaches have been vetted by the program and share a sense of making space for non-dominant genders.
Rentals: BV will be extending a 30% discount on bike rentals for the Babe Force bike program. If you need a rental please email us at [email protected]
- Inspections – As a participant of this program you are expected to inspect your bike to bike safety standards. If a coach notices unsafe bike mechanics you may be asked not to ride your bike in the program due to safety concerns.
- Bikes – We will require mountain bikes to have at least front suspension (we recommend full suspension)
- Bike Helmets – Definitely a must! (Full face helmets recommended)
Tickets: Buy yours HERE
Live Music on the Lawn: We’ll have some incredible acts playing right in the base area on the same nights as our rides, check the schedule below:
- Week 1: July 20th – Lily Seabird
- Week 2: July 27th – Sweetcheeks
- Week 3: August 3rd – Danny & The Parts
- Week 4: August 10th – Workman Song
Post-ride feel free to hang back, grab a beer, and join us in watching some awesome live shows. It’s cooler up here so be sure to bring extra layers too!