- This event has passed.
Babe Force – MTB Camp – SOLD OUT
August 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Babe Force 4 Week MTB Camp is back for it’s 4th season! Riders of all abilities are welcome to join us in learning, progressing, sending it, and or making some new riding buddies.
Each week we’ll spend 2 hours within our designated riding groups: Bell Peppers (Beginners), Jalapeños (Intermediate), or Ghost Peppers (Advanced) and review fundamental techniques, body and pedal positioning, descending on a trail, drops and berms, and overall progression. No mountain bike experience is needed but all riders should feel at ease riding a bike on flat terrain.
UPDATED 7/11 Schedule:
- Week 1: July 19th – 5:15-7:30pm
- Week 2: July 26th – 5:15-7:30pm
- Week 3: Aug 2nd – 5:00-7:00pm*
- Week 4: Aug 9th – 5:00-7:00pm
Rain Dates: 8/9 and 8/16*
**Times may change in accordance with our updated Lift Schedule and daylight
Rentals: BV will be extending a 30% discount on bike rentals for the Babe Force bike program. If you need a rental please email us at [email protected]
- Inspections – As a participant of this program you are expected to inspect your bike to bike safety standards. If a coach notices unsafe bike mechanics you may be asked not to ride your bike in the program due to safety concerns.
- Bikes – We will require mountain bikes to have at least front suspension (we recommend full suspension)
- Bike Helmets – Definitely a must! (Full face helmets recommended)
Live Music on the Lawn: We’ll have some incredible acts playing right in the base area on the same nights as our rides, check the schedule below:
- Week 1: July 19th – Alex’s Galactic Jams of Space
- Week 2: July 26th – Campfire Jack and The Smores
- Week 3: August 2nd – The Fog
- Week 4: August 9th — Chris Spodick
Post-ride feel free to hang back, grab a beer, and join us in watching some awesome live shows. It’s cooler up here so be sure to bring extra layers too!