- This event has passed.
Bolton Babe Force Ride Day
August 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This upcoming Saturday, August 21 Bolton Babe Force hops on bikes! The long-awaited Babe Force Weekend has now arrived and will be hosting a group ride in the morning and a 3 hour clinic in the afternoon. Participants must be 15 years of age or older.
$20 10 am-Noon: A group ride with photographer taking photos to share back with the group. These rides will be “no drop,” but for intermediate to advanced lift riders, riding exclusively on black and blue terrain.
$99 1:00pm group clinics 3hrs (sign up separately than AM)
When you arrive group yourself into one of these clinics:
- Beginner Lesson – fundamentals of balance and body position while riding a mountain bike
- Intermediate – Berm Basics with Jen
- Intermediate to Advance – Intro to Jumps with Pilar
- Intermediate to Advance- Riding Rock Slabs with Sue
- Advance riders only – Explore Bolton Blacks with President Lindsay DesLauriers, and Skida Founder Corinne as they guide you around Bolton’s old school black trails
*For the three hour clinic beginner group, the coach may be a male instructor.
Link to Purchase Group Ride: Click HERE!
Link to Purchase Three Hour Babe Force Clinic: Click HERE!
** Please purchase group rides and the three-hour clinic separately.
*** Bikes and Lift Tickets not included in pricing. Everyone needs a lift ticket to ride the lift or bike up to the trails.
****For those who purchase both events and are staying at the hotel, a free lift ticket will be provided.
Check out the Bolton Babe Force page to see what the girl gang is all about!
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]