Bolton Valley Thursday Enduro Series
August 27 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Thursday, repeating until September 10, 2020
Choose your favorite line, or checkout our featured trail of the week! It’s all good. Just whatever track you choose, be sure to submit proof of your ride via this form:
WEEK #3 (7/23) FEATURED TRAIL:
Lavine’s –> Lavine’s Connector –> Racecourse –> Bottom Out
Here’s a preview of the run courtesy of Bolton Valley President Lindsay DesLauriers, BV MTB Ambassador Rosy Metcalfe and Skida’s fearless leader, Corrine, who’s awfully hard to keep up with!
Free. $0 to ride our trails this summer
- Come and support our crews buy buying a drink at the Tavern after your ride
- Anytime on Thursday once the trails are open and dry, up until 8:30pm.
- 10 week series starting Thurs July 9th
Completed Your Ride? Prove It!
- Weekly points will be awarded to anyone who submits proof of their participation, awards at the end of the series. Grand prize for claiming the title of King and Queen of Bolton Valley Biking will be announced soon!
- Enter your results showing your participation in this “submission” form (also linked elsewhere on this page) by Thursday night after you ride. Choose the timing app that works best for you; Strava, runkeeper, mapmyfitness, or others.
- Any mapped BV trail will qualify, chose your own line or checkout our featured trail of the week.
- Our hardworking local trail crew will select a featured route each week. Pedal up the marked trail and look for the white arrows to guide your decent.
- Gravity Logic is currently at Bolton building and updating trails, some of these will be featured as they get finished! Keep an eye out on our Instagram and Facebook s page for a preview of the route.
Trails subject to closures based on special events, weather, or other circumstances