Let Us Help You Find What You’re Looking For!
Yes, the ONLY exceptions are when:
- Skiing/riding up or down hill AND proper physical distancing (6 feet or more) can be maintained. In other words, please maintain distance when passing/approaching others when skiing/riding up or downhill.
- Sitting at my table with my travelling party eating/drinking
Must wear them outside and inside at ALL other times (including when riding the chair lift with your own travelling party, per the State of Vermont).
Please also maintain proper physical distancing when ever / where ever possible, even when wearing your face covering.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe!
Head to BoltonValley.com/Hours for the most up to date hours for all outlets. Also, please understand all posted hours are subject to change.
As of 11/27 these outlets have opened for the season:
Outdoor Facing Ticket Windows For Season Pass Pick-Ups
Little Rock Rental Shop (formerly BV Sports Rental Shop)
Season Long Slopeside Ski Cabanas (at hotel)
Per Vermont Ski Resort COVID19 Winter Operations Guidance, guests should load our lifts to each chair’s normal capacity when riding with members of their travelling party.
If loading a lift with people that are not part of your travelling party, please load at no more than 50% capacity of the chair’s normal capacity, i.e. 2 people per quad (Vista & Timberline) and singles welcome on Wilderness, Mid Mountain, Mighty Mite & Snowflake.
Additionally when loading the quad with another single not in your travelling party, please sit on opposite sides of the lift to maximize physical distancing.
Head to BoltonValley.com/Hours for updated information on where and when to pick up season long rentals.
You will need the QR Codes associated with your advance purchase(s). There are 2 wo ways to find them. We recommend the 1st option:
1. Easiest way to locate codes is to find the confirmation email sent by Bolton Valley WebShop at time of purchase and open the attachment with “Voucher” in the title. It looks like this:
(You want the “Voucher” attached to your email, not the “Receipt”)
2nd Option To Find The QR Codes Associated With Your Purchase(S) – Sub Optimal:
Follow this work flow:
- Log into your Bolton Valley WebShop Account
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner
- Click “Order History”
- Click on grid circled here in purple to display the QR Code associated with each purchase:
Please skip our ticket counter(s) and buy online on your phone right now if you can. If near a building you can probably connect to our WiFi pretty easily, too!
Two options when you buy online:
- Reload your RFID Card to it’s WTP# and go straight to the lifts with that card (after purchase)
- Need a RFID Card? No problem! Buy that online and then scan the QR Code at one of our 3 automated Pick Up Boxes around the resort. No need to visit a counter.
Thank you for helping us keep our staff and community safe by skipping the ticket counters! Need to talk to a human? Call our Call Center at (802) 434-3444
All Lessons Meet On Snow Between The Main Base Lodge (not Timberline), Below Mid Mountain Lift.
No walk up lessons accepted at this time. Please book in advance online or via our Call Center at (802) 434-3444
Head to BoltonValley.com/Lessons to book lessons and learn more about how we’re keeping our staff, guests and community safe this winter.