Bolton Valley is committed to making our work environment more diverse, equitable, and inclusive by never discriminating against race, religion, color of skin, gender, gender identity, sexuality, disabilities, age, national origin, and veteran status when hiring candidates and within our place of work. We believe that a range of lived experiences, voices, and perspectives directly contribute to the success of our team.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Substitute Child Care Teachers Wanted
What we are looking for:
· Individuals who are dependable, kind, have a sense of humor, and are motivated to be their best
· 2 years’ Experience working with children and a genuine fondness of children a must
· Ability to work well with co-workers, parents, and the public
· 3+ college credits in education is required for assistant caregiver
·21+ college credits in education or related field is required for associate caregiver
· Bachelors in education required for Head caregiver.
Why join us:
· Fun and team-oriented environment within the Bolton Valley Resort
· Bolton Valley’s child care is growing and progressive. Come join our team of well-trained childcare teachers· Resort benefits include ski pass, sports center access, food and drink discounts.
· Carries out activities for the children, including arts and crafts, reading books, outdoor play, teaching basic colors, numbers, letters, shapes, etc. and feeding and changing infants
· Complies with all regulations for recurring child care centers including: maintaining yearly training hours and CPR/ first aid certifications
· Is sensitive to children’s needs and pitches in when needed ·
Assists with the cleanup of center
For any questions please contact: Jess Friedrich [email protected]
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends. Customer Service Expectations: Must be helpful, friendly, courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service. Treats each child as an important individual when providing care. Physical and Mental Demands: Requires bending, twisting and lifting (up to approximately 50 lbs.) to interact with children and assist children in getting dressed for outdoor play, and consistently being on your feet. Nightly cleaning requires utilizing a vacuum. Climbing stairs is required to obtain food and other supplies. Stress can result from the fast paced activity inherent in an environment filled with young children. Work Environment: Most work is performed indoors in the climate-controlled Child Care Room, but some outdoor time may be required in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.boltonvalley.com.