Bolton Valley Resort
|Job Title: Resort Pool Technician / Maintenance|
|Reports To: Maintenance Manager||Position Status: Full Time Year Round|
|Date: March 2022||FLSA Status: Non-Exempt|
Bolton Valley is committed to making our work environment more diverse, equitable, and inclusive by never discriminating against race, religion, color of skin, gender, gender identity, sexuality, disabilities, age, national origin, and veteran status when hiring candidates and within our place of work. We believe that a range of lived experiences, voices, and perspectives directly contribute to the success of our team.
Job Summary: Make sure that the water is clean and safe for the guest. Maintain pool area in a clean orderly fashion while assuring all pool safety rules and regulations are enforced. Assist with some maintenance work orders
- Maintaining swimming pools and hot tubs at the resort
- Maintain water chemical balance
- Maintaining filters and water filtration
- Tracking equipment and chemical stock
- Replacing globes in underwater light fitting
- Logging and reporting water quality data
- Service heating circulation and dehumidifier systems
- Servicing and fixing faulty pool cleaning equipment
- Assist with small maintenance projects
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old by start date
- Minimum of completed High school education
- Must be efficient, organized, poised and well groomed
- Must have experience pool and spa
- Experience in chemical use, chemical level testing
- Pump equipment experience
- Good judgment, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and motivation to work hard and make a difference every day
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to learn
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations: Must be helpful, friendly, courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: valid driver’s license for operating company vehicles and equipment.
Work Environment: Work is performed primarily inside, but could have some outside work in all weather conditions, including heat, humidity and rain.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.