Current Vista Lift Schedule:
Friday to Sunday 10am to 5pm
Lift Schedule Starting Wed 7/6
Wed to Fri Noon to Dusk
Sat & Sun 10am to 5pm
Planned Lift & Resort Hours HERE
Vista Lift 10am to 5pm
Open: 18 Trails
It’s Cooler Up Here…
A cheat sheet to beat the heat:
1. Come to higher ground where the air is thinner and cooler.
2. Ride the lift up instead of pedaling/sweating through climbs.
3. Let gravity bring you back down.
4. Pop in the river on your way down the Access Road.
See for yourself the glory of today:
Live Streaming Webcams
Hard not to feel really, really grateful after a couple awesome days of riding bikes up here on the mountain, despite the heat. Having only seen a quarter inch of rain in the past week, we’ve got some incredible early season trail conditions with more dry (albeit warm) weather on the horizon for a Sunday-Funday as well.
Are you or someone you know considering whether a Bike Park Season Pass might be the right move for you, but not sure yet? No worries… buy a lift ticket (half day or full day) and check things out. If you decide you want a pass after a day of riding, no problem, we’ll happily apply your ticket purchase toward upgrading to a pass. Shop Passes
Come see the incredible work of our trail crew and Gravity Logic, who are absolutely crushing it out there together! The trails are riding absolutely incredible right now thanks to the hard work of those crews. AND The top-to-bottom green trail is nearly complete as well, which we’re super excited to cut the ribbon on. Stay tuned for more details on that, but also, know anyone that’s a little intimidated by our reputation or trails? Well, now you’ll have a 3.5 mile snake from the top to take them down and from there perhaps you can help them step up to the top-to-bottom blue route as well (Vista Glades –> Short bit of Work Road –> Broken Bridge –> Blue Jump).
We hope you’ll consider joining us for our Pig Roast with von Trapp Brewery and live music Saturday, July 2. Early Bird Tickets are just $25 through next Tuesday for that one. Hope to see you around the mountain soon!
See below for trail statuses…
(O = Open,
X = Closed)
|NEW Blue Jump Trail||O|
|Work Road – Climbing Route and Downhill|
PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION ON WORK ROADS!
|Multi Use Route For Mountain Ops, Hikers, Uphill Pedaling AND Downhill Mountain Biking. ALWAYS Yield to Mountain Ops Personnel and Machinery – Thank You!|
|Hard Luck Chute||O|
Upper Waterfall Open
Lower Waterfall Closed
(Pronounced “Double Aught”)
|Upper Double Down||O|
|Lower Double Down|
(optional entrance via Wilderness Lift mid station “Spur” trail)
Weekly Enduro Series Week 5 (6/26 – 6/29) Featured Trail:
To Be Announced Sunday Afternoon 6/26
Remember, to get “credit,” you can ride ANY trail(s) – just be sure to submit your ride (had from Sunday to Wed at noon) HERE. But if you wanna ride the Featured Trail this week, please remember all climbs start via the Wilderness Work Road. So you’ll cut over to the Danger Pond trail head via the Work Road above or below Upper Waterfall. It’ll be a mild downhill on the Work Road(s) before coming to the trail head:
Base Lounge Bike Shop is open for business and has a lot of downhill bike gear that’s hard to find around these parts these days. Come through and check it out.
Know your limits and stay within them!
A few friendly reminders:
Friendly Reminder: All mountain bike climbs occur on Work Road. No climbing the mountain bike trails – they are for downhill (bike) travel ONLY! Thank you.
– Sorry, no dogs in the Bike Park (Wilderness or Vista Terrain basically)
– Please respect all signage, trail closures and yield to all mountain operations personnel and machinery.
– Lifts can stop and start at any time. No standing on lift unload area decks OR climbing the lift towers at any time for any reason.
– The trails on Vista and Wilderness terrain are for intermediate and advanced riders only at this time. We look very forward to building 7+ miles of new green/blue flow trails with Gravity Logic in the years to come, but our most beginner friendly trails can be found down by the Sports Center (see map below – “Progression Zone” and neighboring trails)
– With a purchase of a Bolton Valley lift ticket you adhere to all signs, notices about protected lands and restoration sites, and to staying on trail at all times.
– The ONLY way to start your climb to mountain bike is via the Wilderness RFID gate and Wilderness Work Road. No other uphill routes currently permitted.
– Please use caution and Pre Ride, Re Ride, Free Ride. Please ride with extra caution as there are definitely areas of “sudden slickness” throughout our trails this time of year.
Please abide by all trail and mountain signage, but see trail report below for open/close trail status as of last report.
Bike Park Trails
Mountain Bike Trail Map
(See Bottom of Map For Progression Zone & Cross Country Trails)
Trail Preview Videos
Hydra (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
Lavigne’s Connector (Trail Preview with Lindsay, Corrine & Rosy)
Bottom Out (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
Danger Pond (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
1 Love (Trail Preview with OGE Enduro Race Team + Adam Morse)
Lavigne’s – (Trail Preview with Lindsay, Corrine & Rosy)
00 (Trail Preview with Elliot, Tim & Mack) – Trail is pronounced “Double Aught”
Camp Loop (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)
Boulder Gap (Trail Preview with summer campers)
Camp Ride (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)
Progression Zone (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)