Indy Pass Holders Must Make A Reservation In Advance Of Visiting Bolton Valley
(See Calendar Below To Book Now)
Welcome to Bolton Valley! We are so excited to have you visit our locally owned and operated independent ski resort. Bolton Valley is home to:
– 3 peaks, 6 lifts, and 71 trails with night skiing Tuesday to Saturday under LED lights – and some of the best “side country” in the northeast with maintained glades skiing for all ability levels nearly everywhere you look to the side of a trail
– Slopeside hotel with access to the lifts and expansive backcountry just steps away
– Legendary backcountry skiing and riding and ski resort industry-leading Bolton Backcountry Program which offers guides, clinics and rentals of splitboards and A/T equipment. There is literally not another ski resort in the U.S. with such an extensive backcountry program (just ask the New York Times, Backcountry Magazine and/or Wall Street Journal who all did pieces on this Oct-Dec 2020)
– Sports Center with skate park, pool, hot tub, billiards, and more! (some of these activities are closed for the COVID season)
– Nordic skiing trails
Drive Less & Ski More at Bolton Valley.
We are just:
– 30 minutes from Burlington and Montpelier, Vermont
– 3 hours of easy highway driving from Boston
– 3.5 hours of easy highway driving from Hartford, CT
– 2 hours of easy highway driving from Montreal in Canada (VT – Canadian border closed as of Dec 2020 for COVID)
If a Vermonter that’s been out of state in last 14 days OR if you are visiting from another state – the State of Vermont currently requires you self certify on arrival that you followed the State of Vermont Cross State Travel Guidance which requires a 14 day quarantine (at home or in Vermont) OR 7 day quarantine followed by negative COVID test result.
Indy Pass Reservations
This season, we are having to keep an extra close eye on managing our resort capacity, per the guidelines set forth by the State of Vermont. Indy Pass holders are asked to make reservations and will be subject to the same availability as lift ticket buyers. If we sell out of lift tickets, we have sold out our space for Indy Pass visitors as well.
Reservation cancellations will be accepted 48 hours in advance.
If you do not cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your arrival date and fail to show up, we will deduct one of your free Bolton Valley ticket redemptions from your account.
To cancel your reservation request (or approved reservation), please FORWARD the automatic emails received after booking to [email protected] with a note in the subject and/or copy that you’d like to cancel 48 hours before your arrival date.
If you are looking to switch dates, please make new reservations for the corrected dates and then follow the steps above and indicate the old dates you would like to cancel along with the new reservation dates you made.
Make Reservation Request via this calendar FOR EACH INDY PASS HOLDER INDIVIDUALLY PLEASE. Please book at least 48 hours before your desired date to ensure approval. We will approve requests as quickly as we can (assuming lift tickets weren’t sold out at the time of request).
Please only reserve up to 2 days per pass holder max.
To book your 3rd day at the Indy Pass 25% discount with us, please do that on your first visit. Subject to availability.
Please note when purchasing your 3rd day at 25% off the retail rate, the discount can only be applied to the retail price of “Full Day” and “All the Hours” ticket types ONLY. There are no discounts on $39 Mondays, Half Day, Late Day, NBU and/or Night Tickets and please note the discount is applied to the retail price via the link above and current pricing for the desired day may be cheaper in the Bolton Valley WebShop. There will be no refunds on those advance purchases.
When you arrive at the mountain, show ID to get your ticket(s). There will be a one time $5 fee if you don’t have a BV MTN Card already (RFID Card you can reload for years to come when visiting Bolton Valley). If you forget your card for subsequent visits, you will need to pay $5 again to get a new card, so keep/reload your BV MTN Card, please!
Have a rad day!