Contact Us and Directions
The Free Ski Bum Bus
The Ski Bum Bus is a free bus running every Saturday and Sunday from Burlington and Winooski to Bolton beginning on January 17 through the end of the season. You do not need a ticket or pass to ride the bus, anyone can take this bus to Bolton Valley.
Ski Bum Bus Schedule
- 8:20am - Winooski Spinner Place Stop (Intersection of Winooski Falls Way and Cascade Way, on the south side of the street, headed east.)
- 8:40am - Arrive at UVM at Patrick Gym. Depart at 9:00am
- 9:10am - Champlain College at Maple St. by the S.D. Ireland Building
- 9:25am - Alpine Shop in South Burlington (please park in the back lot, close to Higher Ground)
- 10:00am - Arrive at Bolton Valley
- Depart Bolton Valley at 4:15pm and drop off in reverse order
- Toll Free: 1-877-9BOLTON (877-926-5866) (General information/Reservations/Group Sales)
- Local Telephone: 1-802-434-3444 (Main number for resort)
- Resort Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail and Packages
Bolton Valley Resort
4302 Bolton Valley Access Rd.
Bolton Valley, VT 05477
Driving to Bolton Valley
Bolton is an easy drive from all major metropolitan areas of the Northeastern United States.
From the south
- Get on I-89 Northbound and proceed to Exit 10 (Waterbury)
- Make a left turn from the exit ramp onto Vermont Rt. 100 and then a right turn onto U.S. Rt. 2 Westbound
- Remain on Rt. 2 for approximately 8 miles and turn right onto Bolton Valley Access Rd. in the town of Bolton (just before crossing under the interstate and passing the Shell station)
- Follow Bolton Valley Access Rd. to the resort, approximately five miles to the hotel and main base lodge. The Nordic Center is located to the left of the main base lodge past the five tiers of parking.
From the north
- Get on I-89 Southbound and proceed to Exit 11 (Richmond)
- Make a right turn from the exit ramp onto U.S. Rt. 2 Eastbound
- Remain on Rt. 2 for approximately 8 miles (passing through both Richmond Village and Jonesville)
- Turn left onto Bolton Valley Access Rd. (immediately after passing under the interstate in the town of Bolton). Follow Bolton Valley Access Rd. to the resort, approximately five miles to the hotel and main base lodge. The Nordic Center is located to the left of the main base lodge past the five tiers of parking.
The Burlington International Airport is serviced by all major airlines and is only (30) minutes from the resort. Major car rentals are available.
Sharethebus is an innovative and sustainable Rideshare Bus Service where people can harness the power of the internet to create bus trips and invite others to join those trips. The more people that join a trip, the price goes down for everyone! Sharethebus organizes EVERYTHING so that you can worry about more important things (like figuring out what to pack!).
Amtrak service is available from Washington, DC, New York, Boston, or from Montreal to Waterbury Station located only 10 miles from Bolton Valley Resort.
Bolton Valley Resort
4302 Bolton Access Rd.
Bolton Valley, Vermont 05477