Pedal/Uphill Access Opened Friday, May 13, 2022.
Vista Lift Opening in June – Exact Date TBD
(as soon as critical lift parts stuck in this supply chain mess arrive)
Planned Lift & Resort Hours HERE
Tues 5/24/22 Update:
Temps in the 50’s along with sunshine and a breeze are setting us up for a pretty sweet day to push up and shred down if we do say so ourselves. Dig our workroad-accessed trails mountain-side or hone your skills in the progression park to get your chops up early-season.
Trail crew is super pumped with progress out there and hoping to get several more trails open over the course of the week and into the holiday weekend. What are you most excited to ride?
See the listing of trails below for which are open.
Check out the new MTB Map HERE.
Know your limits and stay within them!
A few friendly reminders:
– Sorry, no dogs in the Bike Park (Wilderness or Vista Terrain basically)
– Please respect all signage, trail closures and yield to all mountain operations personnel and machinery.
– Lifts can stop and start at any time. No standing on lift unload area decks OR climbing the lift towers at any time for any reason.
– The trails on Vista and Wilderness terrain are for intermediate and advanced riders only at this time. We look very forward to building 7+ miles of new green/blue flow trails with Gravity Logic in the years to come, but our most beginner friendly trails can be found down by the Sports Center (see map below – “Progression Zone” and neighboring trails)
– With a purchase of a Bolton Valley lift ticket you adhere to all signs, notices about protected lands and restoration sites, and to staying on trail at all times.
– The ONLY way to start your climb to mountain bike is via the Wilderness RFID gate and Wilderness Work Road. No other uphill routes currently permitted.
– Please use caution and Pre Ride, Re Ride, Free Ride. Please ride with extra caution as there are definitely areas of “sudden slickness” throughout our trails this time of year.
Please abide by all trail and mountain signage, but see trail report below for open/close trail status as of last report.
Lift Serviced Bike Park Trails
|Per Signage On Hill Difficulty||Trail||Status|
(leads right into new section of Blue Jump)
|NEW Blue Jump Trail|
(Official Name TBD – suggestions?)
|Work Road||PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION ON WORK ROADS! |
Multi Use Route For Mountain Ops, Hikers,
Uphill Pedaling AND Downhill Mountain Biking.
ALWAYS Yield to Mountain Ops
Personnel and Machinery – Thank You!
|Hard Luck Chute||Closed|
(Pronounced “Double Aught”)
|Upper Double Down||Closed|
|Lower Double Down||Open|
(from Tower 13 down)
Mountain Bike Trail Map
(See Bottom of Map For Progression Zone & Cross Country Trails)
Trail Preview Videos
Hydra (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
Lavigne’s Connector (Trail Preview with Lindsay, Corrine & Rosy)
Bottom Out (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
Danger Pond (Trail Preview with Sarah & Adam)
1 Love (Trail Preview with OGE Enduro Race Team + Adam Morse)
Lavigne’s – (Trail Preview with Lindsay, Corrine & Rosy)
00 (Trail Preview with Elliot, Tim & Mack) – Trail is pronounced “Double Aught”
Camp Loop (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)
Boulder Gap (Trail Preview with summer campers)
Camp Ride (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)
Progression Zone (Trail Preview with our summer campers & Nick, Dir. of Guest Experience)