2 great ways to buy your passes:
Call us at (802) 434-6867 or
If you have any issues buying online, please:
Email us at [email protected]
Or Call us at (802) 434-6867
A huge thank you to our season pass holders – past, present and future!
We are an independent, local, family owned and operated ski resort… say that ten times fast… and we just simply can’t do it without you!
For Season Long Ski/Snowboard Leases and Seasonal Lockers, go here:
Lockers and Leases
Worried about the upcoming winter season?
We’ve got you covered with our Pass Purchase Protection Plan. We’ve covered every foreseeable scenario so you can can buy with confidence and comfort. Turns out, assurance feels pretty good right about now, doesn’t it?
All Terrain passes include lift service and NBU (Nordic/Backcountry/Uphill) trail access. Prices do not include 6% Vermont Sales Tax. See bottom of page for complete details.
|Season Pass Type||Through September 8||After September 8|
|Adult All Terrain DAY & NIGHT** (ages 26-64)||$599||Buy Now||TBD|
|Adult All Terrain DAY ONLY** (Ages 26-64)|
– does not include lift service after 4pm
|Youth All Terrain** (7-17) with Adult Pass||$199||Buy Now|
|Youth All Terrain** (7-17) without Adult Pass||$269||Buy Now|
|Child All Terrain (6 & under)||$29||Buy Now|
|Ski Bum All Terrain (Ages 18-25 & Full Time College Students Outside This Age Range*)||$199||Buy Now|
|Senior All Terrain** (65-74)||$239||Buy Now|
|Senior Plus All Terrain (75+)||$49||Buy Now|
|Midweek All Terrain Pass (Valid Any Monday – Fri. Incl Peak Periods – Day & Night)||$299||Buy Now|
|Night Pass (All Ages, does not include NBU trail access)||$189||Buy Now|
|NBU (Nordic, Backcountry, Uphill) Pass (ages 7-74)||$129||Buy Now|
|Night + NBU (Ages 7-64)||$249||Buy Now|
Worried about the upcoming winter season?
We’ve got you covered with our Pass Purchase Protection Plan. Yes, you can buy with comfort and confidence. Feels good, doesn’t it?
All Terrain passes include lift service and NBU (Nordic/Backcountry/Uphill) trail access. Prices do not include 6% Vermont Sales Tax. See below for complete details.
Interested in leasing your ski and/or snowboard equipment with us next winter? Or how about a personal locker for your gear? More info on both can be found here: Season Long Leases & Lockers
Sports Center access is not included. Currently available as a $25 add-on to season pass purchase for the winter season or $50 for annual Sports Center Access (as add-on to pass purchase). Subject to change as we continue to improve the Sports Center’s amenities in the months and years ahead.
Active Duty Military Save 50% – Veterans Save 25% (Restrictions Apply)
Active Military, National Guard, Reserves, and their dependents receive 50% off Season Passes and all access lift tickets. Veterans receive 25% off for themselves and dependents/family. 50% discounts apply to full day, full price, lift tickets or current season pass prices and may not be combined with any special offers, discounts, or promotions including $29 Mondays. Must show active military, National Guard, or Reserves ID or a copy of a DD-214 at time of Purchase.
2020-21 All Terrain Season Pass Benefits Include:
- Unlimited alpine skiing and riding on 71 trails
- Night skiing until 10pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Over 1200 acres of Nordic and backcountry skiing (not included with Night Pass)
- A 20% discount on daily rentals, retail shop purchases, daily group ski & ride lessons, and hotel rooms (does not apply to suites; other exclusions may apply) – all subject to availability
- Discounted Sports Center Membership including access to an indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, skate/bike park and games for the kids. March 2 – April 6 you can add Sports Center access to your season pass purchase for just $50 for an annual membership or $25 for winter only. We anticipate prices will go up during season pass sale periods later in the year. Stay tuned…
- More season pass holder benefits to come, stay tuned. And thank you for choosing Bolton Valley as your winter home! We can’t wait to continue to grow our summer programming and show off some year round passes in the years to come!!! Especially for you Mountain Bikers out there…
Discover the spirit of skiing at North America’s authentic, independent resorts. Now offering 94 days of skiing and riding at 47 resorts. Like Bolton Valley, our sister Indy Pass resorts are independently owned and offer an authentic, uncrowded mountain experience. Where the powder isn’t tracked out by 10am and kids are comfortable riding on their own. Where ski area owners work alongside frontline staff to provide a welcoming environment for beginners and experts alike. Daily lift tickets are expensive at many of the bigger resorts owned by well capitalized and consolidated parent companies. With the Indy Pass you get two free lift tickets to EACH of 47 resorts, for a total of 94 days of skiing and riding. It’s the best multi-resort pass value on the planet! Okay, maybe we’re a little biased… But the Indy Pass collective of resorts share a belief that enjoying a ski vacation shouldn’t be so expensive. Indy Pass resorts and the quaint towns nearby offer affordable lodging, meals, rentals and lessons. Now your whole family can enjoy a ski getaway without breaking the bank. Like Bolton Valley, at Indy Pass resorts you won’t be paying $25 for a hamburger and thousands of dollars to stay for a couple of nights with your family and get lessons, rentals, and the like. Save money and help us save the soul of authentic alpine experiences that still have their soul.
No longer available for 2019-20 Winter Season.
Important Season Pass Info
All prices are before 6% Vermont Sales Tax.
The 2020-21 All Terrain Season Pass benefits are valid from the time of purchase until the end of the 2020-21 Season. You’re welcome to use them as often as you’d like. Benefits are for the pass holder only and do not apply to getting discounts for friends or family.
Should the 2020-21 winter season be negatively impacted by the COVID-19 / coronavirus global pandemic, we have determined the following policy for 3 hypothetical scenarios, should they occur:
1. If closed for the entire 2020-21 winter season: Your pass will be deferred to the following season (2021-22). No cash refunds. Like product for like product. Not transferable. If you’d like to upgrade your pass product, your previous year’s purchase will serve as a credit toward that purchase (i.e. would like to go from a Night Pass to an All Terrain Day & Night Pass, for instance)
2. If we have a 2020-21 season shorter than 11 weeks: If we have a season that is shorter than 11 weeks (equivalent of Christmas though mid March) then for each week that the season is shorter than 11, you will get 10% off the purchase of your 2021-22 season pass. Example: If our 2020-21 season is 9 weeks – you will get 20% off your 2021-22 season pass.
3. If we are open, but your are uncomfortable coming to the mountain due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 and will not use your pass: Must notify us by 12/1/20. You must not have skied on your pass. If you meet these two conditions, we will turn off your pass for the year and you will get 80% off your purchase applied to your 2021-22 season pass purchase.
The 2020-21 Midweek Pass includes all the benefits of the All Terrain Season Pass and is valid from the time of purchase until the end of the 2020-21 Season. This pass and all associated benefits are not valid on any Saturday or Sunday. The pass is valid every Monday – Friday, including Peak Periods.
Pass holder age is determined by their age on 12/1/20.
*College students over the age of 25 who are going to school full time in undergraduate or graduate programs are also eligible for the Ski Bum Pass. Full time for the 2019-20 season is defined as carrying a minimum of 12 credits in both the Fall and Spring semesters. You must be able to provide an Enrollment Verification Certificate confirming your full-time status and your college photo ID when picking up your pass if you are over the age of 25.
The Night Pass is for all ages and valid only after 4:00pm for access to the lifts. It also includes all the resort discounts that are included with our All Terrain Pass products. This pass does not give the pass holder access to the Nordic, backcountry or uphill (NBU) trails. Sports Center access can be purchased as a discounted add-on to this pass.
The 2020-21 NBU (Nordic/Backcountry/Uphill) Pass includes all the benefits of the All Terrain Season Pass with the exception of lift access, and is valid from the time of purchase until the end of the 2020-21 Season and includes access to the Sports Center.
The Night + NBU Pass allows the passholder lift access after 4pm whenever night skiing and riding is offered and also allows access to NBU (Nordic/Backcountry/Uphill) trails when open in accordance with our Backcountry Policy & Uphill Policy. Includes Sports Center Access.
All 2020-21 pass products are valid from the time of purchase through the 2020-21 Season which is expected to run from November or December 2020 to April 2020 weather and snow conditions permitting. Season tunes, lockers, ski/board leases and season long ski and ride school programs do not begin until the start of the 2020-21 Season. Access to the Sports Center in the winter and/or summer of 2020 or 2021 is not included with 2020-21 passes. Sports Center access can be purchased at a discount as an add-on to your season pass or separately at retail rates.
Youth with adult pricing is only valid with purchase of a full Adult All Terrain Season Pass. The youth with adult pricing is not valid if the adult has a Midweek Pass, NBU Pass, Night Pass or Night + NBU Pass.
- All sales are final. Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable to any other person for any reason, and no rollovers to the following season will be allowed. No refund will be made in the event the passholder is unable, for any reason, to use the Season Pass during the 2020-2021 season; or if the resort has limited operations or closure at anytime during the season.
- Use of the Season Pass by anyone other than the person to whom the Pass is issued, may result in confiscation of Pass and revocation of privileges at Bolton Valley and/or prosecution for theft.
- Passholder agrees to carry and voluntarily display the pass at all times when using lift and ski/snowboard facilities.
- Loss of a Pass must be reported immediately to Bolton Valley Guest Services. A Pass will be replaced for a fee of $50.00. The original Pass will be deactivated/made invalid. No person may hold more than one Pass. With the purchase of “Pass Protection”, the replacement fee of $50.00 will be waived (1 time only).
- A Pass may be confiscated and/or privileges revoked for actions which violate the law, area and/or lift rules and regulations, resort rules and regulations (written or unwritten), or actions that may endanger the Passholder and others. I, the Passholder, agree to follow the NSAA, NSP, & PSIA endorsed “Your Responsibility Code”, and Resort rules & policies.
- De-facing the Pass with stickers, tearing, cutting, or any other means of changing its condition or making it illegible will render the Pass invalid.
- Bolton Valley Passholders must purchase a regular lift ticket at the rate of $30.00 when Pass is forgotten.
- Any attempt to gain access to Bolton Valley lifts (by a Passholder/Ticket holder) by any fraudulent means will be subject to an imposed fine, Pass/Ticket confiscation, Pass privileges revoked, and subject to prosecution under the State of Vermont theft of services laws at the discretion of Bolton Valley.
- Child is age 6 and under. Youth is ages 7-17. Ski Bum is ages 18-25. Adult is ages 26-64. Senior is ages 65-74. Senior Plus is 75 and over. Passholder age is determined by their age on 12/1/20.