Drive Less. Ride More.2023 Bike Park Passes On Sale Now
Includes Lifts AND
Includes Pedal/Uphill Access
When Lifts Aren’t Spinning
(No Lift Access)
** All Mountain Bike Trail Access Requires a Valid Day Ticket or Season Pass Whether Lift Riding OR Pedaling Uphill **
We hope you’ve been enjoying the new top-to-bottom beginner flow trail AND blue jump trail that debuted summer of 2022! More to come!
In order to mountain bike our trails, we highly recommend:
- Helmets. Full face helmets strongly recommended.
- Full suspension recommended. We have great bike rentals available, should you need one.
- Front and rear hand brakes.
- Tire diameter of 3″ or less to fit in our loaders.
- No sandals, flip flops or the like. Closed toe and heal footwear only.
Military discounts are valid for all season pass products:
Must show active military, National Guard, or Reserves ID or a copy of a DD-214 at time of purchase.
Active Duty Military Save 50% – Active Military, National Guard, Reserves, and their dependents receive 50% off Bike Park Season Passes. Restrictions Apply.
Veterans, Retired, and Non-active Duty Military and their dependents receive 25% off Bike Park Season Passes. Discounts apply to current season pass prices. Restrictions Apply.