Lifts Currently Serve INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED Terrain Only. Beginner Terrain Requires Pedal/Uphill Tickets and Passes Only.
Stay tuned to our trails page for up-to-date trail and park status.
LIFTS OPERATE FRIDAY- SUNDAY
Through Sunday, October 17
Through Sunday October 17 (when lifts close for the season)
Fri – Sun 10 am – 5 pm | Lifts Closed Mon – Thu, But Open For Pedal Access
(Subject to Change)
& Save $
(if not sold out
|Adult Full Day|
|Youth Full Day|
|Trail Access Only|
|One Chair Lift Ride|
Up and Down
|Buy in person|
At Base Lodge/Guest Services
When purchasing a ticket, you adhere to stay on trail, abide by all signage, and do not disturb restoration sites and protected natural areas.
Full Day: Lift Ticket is valid from Open to Close of lift operations and outside lift hours for uphill travel
Half Day: In October Half Day Tickets are from 10am – 2 pm, or 2pm -5 pm. For September- when lifts are 10am – 6pm (weekends) Half Day tickets are offered for lift access from 10am – 2pm OR 2pm – 6pm. On weekdays in July and August, Half Day tickets are: Noon to 4pm OR 3:30 to close of lifts for that apres work shred session. Click here for lift operation schedule.
Trail Access Only: Valid for uphill access on the designated uphill trails only. No lift access included with this ticket type.
*** All Mountain Bike Trail Access Will Require a Valid Day Ticket or Season Pass Whether Lift Riding OR Pedaling Uphill ***
We look forward to adding green/beginner terrain in the year(s) ahead in partnership with world class trail builders, Gravity Logic. For now, without a top-to-bottom flowy green trail, this is not for the faint of heart… or less experienced riders. Yes, we do have some blue terrain, but there’s no way to get from top to bottom purely on flowy trails at this time. You will experience technical terrain.
In order to mountain bike our trails, we highly recommend:
- Helmets required. Full face helmets strongly recommended.
- Full suspension recommended. We have great rentals available, should you need one.
- Front and rear hand brakes.
- Tire diameter of 3″ or less to fit in our loaders.
- No sandals, flip flops, Crocs or the like. Closed toe and heal footwear only (but no Crocs – even if you are just riding the lift up and down). In order to ride the chair lift, closed toe shoes MUST be worn. No open toed, flip flops and sandals are allowed.
Pedestrians boarding the lift, please note:
– One ride lift tickets are $20 (allow you a ride up and down)
– Per the State of Vermont, you must have closed toe and closed heal shoes to board the lift (sorry, no Crocs permitted)
– No infants allowed on the lift. Children must be able to walk independently and the parent/guardian must assure us they can sit independently for 15 minutes to board the lift.
– Please board the lift in the main base area an hour before lift closes to ensure you have 15-20 minutes at the summit before having to download.