Stay tuned to our trails page for up-to-date trail and park status.
|Adult Full Day|
|Youth Full Day|
|Trail Access Only|
|One Chair Lift Ride|
Up and Down
|Please board Vista Lift|
at least 45 minutes
before closing if you’d like
a lift ride back down to the
base area from the top
|Closed Toe AND|
Heel Shoes Required
(Sorry, no Crocs Either)
When purchasing a ticket, you adhere to stay on trail, abide by all signage, and do not disturb restoration sites and protected natural areas. *No cancellations or refunds will be offered for weather OR lift status related reasons.
Full Day: Lift Ticket is valid from Open to Close of lift operations and outside lift hours for uphill travel on that same day
Half Day Tickets:
– When lifts run 10am to 5pm: Early Half Day is 10am-1:30pm OR Late Half Day is 1:30pm-5pm.
Wednesday to Friday through Sun, Sep 3:
Early Half Day is 12-3:30pm OR Late Half Day is 3:30pm to close.
Click here for lift operation schedule.
Trail Access Only: Valid for uphill access on the designated uphill trails only. No lift access included with this ticket type.
*** All Mountain Bike Trail Access Will Require a Valid Day Ticket or Season Pass Whether Lift Riding OR Pedaling Uphill ***
In order to mountain bike our trails, we highly recommend:
- Helmets required. Full face helmets strongly recommended.
- Full suspension recommended. We have great rentals available, should you need one.
- Front and rear hand brakes.
- Tire diameter of 3″ or less to fit in our loaders.
- No sandals, flip flops, Crocs or the like. Closed toe and heel footwear only (but no Crocs – even if you are just riding the lift up and down). In order to ride the chair lift, closed toe shoes MUST be worn. No open toed, flip flops and sandals are allowed.
Pedestrians boarding the lift, please note:
– One ride lift tickets are $20 (allow you a ride up and down)
– Per the State of Vermont, you must have closed toe and closed heel shoes to board the lift (sorry, no Crocs permitted)
– No infants allowed on the lift. Children must be able to walk independently and the parent/guardian must assure us they can sit independently for 15 minutes to board the lift.
– Please board the lift in the main base area an hour before lift closes to ensure you have 15-20 minutes at the summit before having to download.
48 Hour in advance: Full payment refund minus $5 processing fee per product OR Full in Mountain Credit
Less than 48 Hours: Mountain credit minus $5 processing fee per product ($20 for lessons)
Weather & Gray Area Guidelines:
Non-used ticket because we didn’t open –>Mountain Credit or Full refund if they cannot return
Non-used ticket, but we did open during product type –> Mountain Credit minus $5 processing fee per product
1-2 runs used on ticket –> 50% Mountain Credit
3+ runs used on ticket –> Product used. No refund or credit issued
Please reach out to [email protected] for cancellations (Request must be made within 48 hours of the scheduled date)