Find The Lesson Right for You!It All Starts Here
Bolton Valley’s ski and ride program provides student-centered, guest-oriented, and outcome-based lessons that promote safety, fun, and learning. Lessons are the best way for beginners, both kids and adults, to be introduced to the sport. Advanced skiers and riders can take advantage of lessons to hone existing skills and acquire new ones.
Choose the skills you wish to fine tune, the terrain you want to explore, and learn within your own timeframe. Work on overall improvement, carving, racing, bumps, glades, powder, terrain park tactics, telemarking, and much more! Remember, even advanced skiers and riders can benefit from a private lesson!
Private Lessons Prices
|1 Person||2 Person|
|30 min (for 3-4 year old’s only)|
**Rental equip avail for $20 additional
|1 hrs||$110||$180||Book Now|
|2 hrs||$190||$160||Book Now|
|3 hrs||$260||$330||Book Now|
|6 hrs||$480||$550||Book Now|
February Vacation Camp
Monday, Feb 24 – Friday, Feb 28 | Ages 6 & Above ONLY | Choose from 5-day or 3-day consecutive (3 day camps offered Mon – Wed or Wed – Fri ONLY)
5-day consecutive: $465 or 3-day consecutive: $279 (M-W or W-F) Book Now
Both include lunch and lessons. Does not include lift access or rentals.
– Rental $29 plus $10 Helmet
– Lift Ticket 7-17 $30 w/ media card, w/o media card $35, Age 6 free if you already have a RFID card. If not $5 as a one time fee for a RELOADABLE, RFID card.
We put skiers and riders of similar ability together in the same groups. Please review our Skier and Rider Ability Chart to figure out which rating you are. Knowing your rating ahead of time will help us get you into the correct group and maximize your enjoyment of the lesson. To ensure you have plenty of time to get ready for your lesson, please arrive at Bolton Valley at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your lesson. If you are going to be renting equipment, we recommend arriving an hour early to ensure you have a better lesson experience
Child Group Lessons Prices
(Ages 4-12 ski, 7-12 snowboard)
|1 Day||3 Day||5 Day|
|1 Day||3 Day||5 Day|
- Drop off, lunch, and breaks are in the Explorer Clubhouse in the lower level of the Base Lodge.
- Kids are grouped according to age, and ability.
- Lunch is included in full day lessons.
- Lessons start promptly at 9:30am/1:00pm, and are booked on a first come first served basis.
- Once again, reservations are highly recommended.
- Add on a lift ticket for ages 7-17 for $30 per day.
- Tickets are free for kids 6 and under.
- Kids Rentals are $37, which includes bindings, skis, and poles (add a helmet for an additional $10).
- Lunch not included for half day lessons
Adult & Teen
For adults and teens ages 13 and up. Groups meet at our “Meeting Place” sign directly behind the Base Lodge outside of the rental shop at 10am and 1:30pm. Our Pros arrange groups based upon your ability, experience, and goals. These group lessons are very affordable and give you the chance to meet others with similiar goals/skills! Adult rentals are are just $49 ($15 additional to add a helmet).
|Adult/Teen Group Lesson 1.75 hrs||$74|
- Add on a lift ticket for ages 18+ for $60 per day.
- Price does NOT include lift ticket. Season pass holders receive a 20% discount on single day group lessons.
LEARN TO LOVE IT BEGINNER PACKAGES
Our Learn To Love It Program for adult snowboarders and skiiers includes a lift ticket, rentals, and a lesson for just $99! You may continue purchasing this deal until you are able to link turns and ride on one of our mid mountain lifts. Upon completion, you will receive the Learn To Love It card which entitles the cardholder to 50% off of full day lift tickets, lessons, and rentals for the remainder of the 2019-20 Season. It’s our way of saying thanks for learning to ski or ride with us.
|Adult 1.75 hour lesson w/|
full day ticket* & equipment**
*Lift ticket limited to mid-mountain chairlifts and Mighty Mite only. All prices include tax. No Refunds.
**Helmet rental $10 additional
— 20% Season pass-holder discount on all single-day group lessons —