Go Straight From Your Car To The LiftsReload Online and Skip The Line
2023-24 Lift Ticket (Day Of) Pricing – Buy in Advance Online to Save Up To 60% Off Below Pricing Grid
Reload your BV MTN Card online to save money and go straight from your car to the lifts.
Save up to 60% off rates listed below by buying in advance.
Rates below are day of pricing:
Youth & Senior
Youth & Senior
Youth & Senior
|$69 / $59||$89 / $79||$99 / $89|
| $25 Advance|
$33 Day Of
$33 Day Of
$33 Day Of
|$39 (Non Peak) Mondays|
(Does NOT Include:
Jan 1, Jan 15, or
Feb 19, 2024)
|$39||N/A|| Peak Full|
|Half Day AM or PM|
|$49 / $39||$59 / $49||$69 / $59|
|$59 / $49||$69 / $59||$79 / $69|
|All The Hours|
|$79 / $69||$99 / $89||$109 / $99|
Trails – No
|Mighty Mite||Purchase in Person||$20||$20||$20|
|One Ride Lift Tickets||Purchase in Person||$20||$20||$20|
- Lift Ticket Prices DO NOT include the $5 RFID card price. RFID cards are reloadable to their WTP number once you secure one.
- Peak Periods: Dec 26, 2023 – Jan 1, 2024 | Jan 13 – 15, 2024 | Feb 17 – 25, 2024 – *NO $39 Mondays During Peak Periods* (which means no $39 Mondays on Jan 1, Jan 15, & Feb 19, 2024)
- Children 5 & under: Free day ticket, but requires RFID Card like everyone else to pass through automatic gates ($5 for first one)
- Ages: Youth: 6-17, Adult 18-64, Senior 65-74
- 75 & over: $20 day ticket
- Multi-Day Lift Tickets If you are interested in Multi-day lift tickets and do not already have a BV Mountain Card for reload, please purchase your initial day and send an email to [email protected] to request your WTP number for reload.
Cancellation policy for Lift Ticket Products:
48 hours in advance:
- Full payment refund minus $10 processing fee per product, per day; or full in Mountain Credit
Less then 48 hours in advance:
- Mountain Credit minus $10 processing fee per product, per day
All guest cancellation requests must be made by 10 am of ticket start date
Weather and Grey Area Guidelines:
- Non-used ticket because we didn’t open: Mountain Credit or full refund if they cannot return
- Non-used ticket, but we were open or partially open: 50% Mountain Credit
- 1-2 runs used on ticket: 50% Mountain Credit
- 3 runs used on ticket: product used, no refund or credit issued
All weather cancellation requests must be made within 24 hours of ticket start date
Please reach out to [email protected] for all cancellation requests.
Regular Season Lift Operation
Sunday & Monday 9am – 4pm
Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 10pm
For Lift Mode / Schedule, CLICK HERE
Lift Ticket Types
(Some ticket types will come and go from without notice as we look to optimize the guest experience based on terrain/lifts/trails available and capacity restrictions)
Full Day: 9am – 4pm, 7 days a week
Night Ticket: $25 for skiing and riding 4 – 10pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Half Day AM or PM: 9am – 12:30pm or 12:30 – 4pm, Tues to Sun
All The Hours: 9am – 10pm, Tues to Sat
Late Day: 1pm – 10pm, Tues to Sat
How do you ensure you get the cheapest price on each ticket type and don’t miss out when days sell out in advance (happening somewhat frequently this year)? Buy in advance online, of course, while you can. The later you buy, the more you will pay, just like year’s past.
Military discounts are valid for these lift ticket and season pass products ONLY:
- ‘Full Day’ and ‘All the Hours’ Lift Tickets (discount taken from retail price, not the current online price which may be at a discount – NOT VALID on $39 Mondays, Night, NBU, Half Day, Late Day, or any other lift ticket type that is not the Full Day ticket type.
- ‘All Terrain’ Season Pass
- ‘Bolton Local Daytime Hours’ Season Pass
- ‘Bolton Local Day and Night’ Season Pass
EXCLUSIONS: NBU Pass, Night Pass, Midweek Pass, etc.
Must show active military, National Guard, or Reserves ID or a copy of a DD-214 at time of purchase.
Active Duty Military Save 50% – Active Military, National Guard, Reserves, and their dependents receive 50% off Season Pass and Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket RETAIL PRICES (not the current online price which may be already discounted). Discounts apply to Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket types at full retail price or current season pass prices and may not be combined with any special offers, discounts, or promotions (including $39 Mondays, for example). Restrictions Apply.
Veterans, Retired, and Non-active Duty Military and their dependents receive 25% off Season Passes and Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket RETAIL PRICES. Discounts apply to Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket types at full retail price or current season pass prices and may not be combined with any special offers, discounts, or promotions (including $39 Mondays, for example). Restrictions Apply.
– access to our lift serviced alpine terrain for the hours associated with the product purchased (see grid below)
– access to 100km of Nordic and backcountry terrain (when open) as well as
– access to our designated uphill routes (when open), which do require a ticket or pass at all times that the terrain is deemed “open” per the Bolton Valley Uphill Policy page.
New here? Create a WebShop Account:
If you haven’t bought anything from our online shop before, you will need to register a new online account and will need to purchase a RFID card at checkout ($5 per card. Reload for free in future visits)
Returning Online Shopper?
Great, welcome back! RELOAD Your BV MTN Card (FREE to reload AND you get to go straight from your car to the lift… no waiting in lines on arrival)
(Enter WTP# From Your Current Card During ONLINE Checkout)
Why does it cost more when I get to my cart page?
Most likely the $5 RFID card(s) fee being automatically added on. If you have card, check the appropriate box for a free reload (have WTP# of your existing card handy to verify it’s the right card before checkout).
Reload or Buy Online, and Skip the Line:
Reloads of your card for free by inputting your WTP # found on your card during check out and go straight from the car to lift.
Need a card? No problem. $5 one time fee per card. Buy it online and scan the confirmation code you receive in your email at one of the automated Pick Up Box (PUB) machines at the resort. We recommend PUB Keedy, it’s our favorite. Conveniently located on the BV Deli Deck at the middle of the Main Base Area Village Circle (next to hotel entrance). Even better yet, if you’re starting the day on Wilderness Lift you can go through the breezeway down the deli deck stairs as if you were heading toward Big Rock Mountain Shop, but instead turn left at bottom of stairs. #ProMoves. When Wilderness is open that is.
See boltonvalley.com/snow to “Know Before You Go.