Go Straight From Your Car To The LiftsReload Online and Skip The Line
2021-22 Window / Retail Pricing
Savings up to 60% off rates listed below when you buy online in advance
Like all other years, the sooner you buy, the more you save.
And a friendly reminder that last year we sold out of at least one lift ticket type on nearly 25% of our operating days, so waiting until the day of your visit to buy your tickets means two things:
1. Tickets may already be sold out, but IF tickets are still available
2. You’re guaranteed to pay the highest price
Buy online and reload your RFID Card for free to go straight from your car to the lift. Need a RFID Card? No problem. Buy online before checkout and simply scan the QR code in your email confirmation at one of our Pick Up Boxes.
Pick Up Box locations: 1. Deli Deck in Main Base Area 2. In front of Ticket Cube in Main Base Area 3. In front of Timberline Base Lodge
| Full Day|
| Night Ticket|
| $25 Day Before|
$29 Day Of
| $39 Mondays|
(All Non Peak
|$39||–>|| Peak Full|
| Peak Full|
| Half Day AM or PM|
| Late Day|
| All The Hours|
| NBU Ticket|
Trails – No
|Mighty Mite||Order in Person||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20|
We will offer a refund of your lift ticket purchase with 48 hours advance notice for COVID-19 related reasons only.
No cancellations or refunds will be offered for weather OR lift status related reasons.
Regular Season Lift Operation
Sunday & Monday 9am – 4pm
Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 10pm
(For Lift Operations on December 24 & 25 GO HERE)
- Lift Ticket Prices DO NOT include the $5 RFID card price. RFID cards are reloadable to their WTP number once you secure one.
- Peak Periods: Dec 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022 | Jan 15 – 17, 2022 | Feb 19 – 27, 2022
- Children 5 & under: Free day ticket, but requires RFID Card like everyone else to pass through automatic gates ($5 for first one)
- Ages: Youth: 6-17, Adult 18-64, Senior 65-74
- 75 & over: $20 day ticket
Lift Ticket Types
(Some ticket types will come and go from without notice as we look to optimize the guest experience based on terrain/lifts/trails available and capacity restrictions)
Full Day: 9am – 4pm, 7 days a week
Night Ticket: $25 for skiing and riding 4 – 10pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Half Day AM or PM: 9am – 12:30pm or 12:30 – 4pm, Tues to Sun
All The Hours: 9am – 10pm, Tues to Sat
Late Day: 1pm – 10pm, Tues to Sat
How do you ensure you get the cheapest price on each ticket type and don’t miss out when days sell out in advance (happening somewhat frequently this year)? Buy in advance online, of course, while you can. The later you buy, the more you will pay, just like year’s past.
Specialty Lift Tickets
- One ride lift ticket: $20
Military discounts are valid for these lift ticket and season pass products ONLY:
Full Day and All the Hours Lift Tickets (discount taken from retail price, not the current online price which may be at a discount – also never valid on $39 Mondays, Night, NBU, Half Day, Late Day, or any other lift ticket type that is not the Full Day ticket type.
All Terrain Season Passes – NOT NBU, Night, Midweek, etc
Must show active military, National Guard, or Reserves ID or a copy of a DD-214 at time of purchase.
Active Duty Military Save 50% – Active Military, National Guard, Reserves, and their dependents receive 50% off Season Pass and Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket RETAIL PRICES (not the current online price which may be already discounted). Discounts apply to Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket types at full retail price or current season pass prices and may not be combined with any special offers, discounts, or promotions (including $39 Mondays, for example). Restrictions Apply.
Veterans, Retired, and Non-active Duty Military and their dependents receive 25% off Season Passes and Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket RETAIL PRICES. Discounts apply to Full Day/All the Hours lift ticket types at full retail price or current season pass prices and may not be combined with any special offers, discounts, or promotions (including $39 Mondays, for example). Restrictions Apply.
Lift Tickets include:
– access to our lift serviced alpine terrain for the hours associated with the product purchased (see grid below)
– access to 100km of Nordic and backcountry terrain (when open) as well as
– access to our designated uphill routes (when open), which do require a ticket or pass at all times that the terrain is deemed “open” per the Bolton Valley Uphill Policy page.