Summer at Bolton ValleyGet outside and soak up the sun
From disc golf, mountain biking, and hiking to summer camps for the kids as well as a monster list of events for adults and families alike, BV is the place to be. Come discover Summer at Bolton Valley!
We recently purchased The Ponds and also did a beautiful renovation on the Timberline Base Lodge and are excited to offer both spaces for your special day.
Reach out to our Wedding Sales/Coordinator to learn more about making memories in the mountains to last a lifetime!
Vista Lift is Spinning!
With summer lift service 5 days a week in July and August (and 3 days a week after Labor Day and after Memorial Day through the end of June), we now offer lift service every month of the year! In our mountain bike park, there’s a little something for everyone with a Progression Zone to hone your skills, beginner cross country trails (down by the Sports Center – not lift serviced) and of course the lift serviced park, which now offers everything from intermediate blue jump, flow and hybrid trails with grand sweeping berms through the woods, but also some gnarly, rowdy expert trails with legendary drops, gaps, jumps and oh yes, plenty of roots, rocks and reggae too!
With a rental fleet and guides/coaches to help folks of all ability levels progress their riding, there’s a little something for everyone on the mountain bike trails at Bolton Valley.
Join us for Small Hikes with Big Views or Longer Hikes that Connect to Vermont’s Legendary Long Trail.
Either Way, Finish Your Hike With Delicious Food & Drinks at the Resort to Celebrate!
Live Music on the Lawn
This FREE live concert series has been a huge hit the last couple of summers, so of course we’re bringing it back this summer!
We’re currently booking our lineup for the summer 2022 season, but looking at getting things going late June and holding shows primarily on Wednesday and Friday nights this year.
Keep it tuned to the page below as we announce this year’s lineup this spring!
Dining & Creemees in the Mountains
Stay tuned for more details on this summer’s food and beverage options and schedule, but like last year it will be centered around the Main Base Area so you can easily grab food, drinks and creemees and spread out across the expansive lawn or hang out in the tavern… whatever you prefer!
Those same sunsets you’ve grown to know and love in the winter are all the more spectacular taken in from a comfortable Adirondack chair after a glorious hike, mountain bike, round of disc golf or while watching live music!
Is there a more beautiful place than the Green Mountains of Vermont in summer and fall? It’s hard to think of one, that’s for sure. The mountains are absolutely majestic this time of year, coming alive with nature’s palette of wildflowers and vibrant reds, oranges and yellows of Vermont’s legendary fall foliage season.
On top of that, our mountain operations team has been working hard to maintain our trails for summer/fall mountain biking, hiking, trail running and disc golfing. Whatever your preferred mountain recreation, it’s always a good idea to do some planning before you set off on your fantastic voyage.
It would be hard to list all the reasons you should consider staying here at Bolton Valley this summer and fall, but allow us to offer a few:
– Newly renovated hotel rooms… I mean, come on, look at them they’re gorgeous!
– Scenic lift rides just outside your door (5 days a week Uuly & August, 3 days a week in spring and after Labor Day through fall foliage season)
– With a base area set above 2,000 feet, simply stroll down the hall/stairs and you have access to thousands of acres of hiking, swimming, mountain biking, disc golfing and endless views of the stunning Green Mountains (well, if you’re on the scenic lookout tower at the top of Vista Peak, you can throw White Mountains and Adirondacks in there, too!)
– So many great events for the whole family
– Rest & relaxation in Vermont! With our incredible location just 30 minutes from Burlington, Stowe, the Mad River Valley and more, you can easily explore all that Vermont has to offer and return to your home base in the mountains for tremendous sunset views to the west from the comfort of your Adirondack chair (and if it’s a Wednesday or Saturday night, we’ll throw in some free live music to boot!)
Hope to see you around the mountain soon!
The Vista Beast is Bolton’s very own 18-hole disc golf course. The Beast is a challenging par 60 course that tests a player’s ability to throw a wide variety of shots across a variety of mountain terrain. Do you dare to challenge the beast?
We have three different options: Mountain Kids Camp, Skate Camp, and Mountain Bike Camp.
Like years past, camps are expected to sell out in advance and will be staggered every week from late June to late August.