The Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, a challenging par 60 mountain 18 hole course that tests players’ ability to throw a variety of shots from accurate tight woods to big bombs, this course has it all. The course starts at Mighty Mite in the main base area and proceeds toward Wilderness and onto the Nordic and Backcountry trails.
Friday Night Disc Golf
Thank you to all that participated in our Friday Night Disc Golf Series throughout Summer 2020. The series wraps up this Friday (10/2) with a DGVT Points week. Registration HERE
5th Annual Vista Beast Challenge
Save the Date for the 5th Annual Vista Beast Challenge on September 18-19, 2021.
Stay tuned for more info on this year’s tourney!
For a sneak peak at what you’re in for, check out the link below for last year’s (4th Annual) Vista Beast Challenge.
Disc Golf Seeing Massive Growth
Come See Why
Well don’t just take it from us, the whole sporting world has taken notice:
“As the COVID-19 shutdown forced the world to socially distance and avoid indoor gatherings, most sports were put on hold. But disc golf—played outdoors and socially distanced even in normal times—experienced unprecedented growth.”
Sports Illustrated, 3/11/21
Stay Tuned for 2021 Course Map & Pricing
We Will Be Making Some Modifications To The Course Layouts for the 2021 Disc Golf Season
Take this virtual tour through the Vista Beast Disc Golf Course from 2017 (will be much different for 2021, but fun viewing nonetheless)
For printable course map and scorecard click here.
Pro Tip! Before a round make sure to warm up at the driving range located at Hole 1, Mighty Mite.
- 4 tees boxes per hole for every skill level
- “Pro Shop” featuring Innova products is located in the deli
- 19th hole putting area (opening in June, stay tuned)
- Driving range (when using the driving range, players of the course have the right of way)
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks before/after your round at various locations around the Bolton Valley Village, including:
- sandwiches, espresso drinks, beer, wine and snacks from the BV Deli by day
- full bar, dinner menu, pizza, billiards, darts and lawn games at the James Moore Tavern and Fireside Flatbread
- Sunday Brunch at the Village Cafe
- Keep up with summer dining hours on our hours of operation page
- Public bathrooms are available in the deli or Fireside Flatbread / James Moore Tavern
- Sports Center with more activities and games including an indoor pool and the old Talent Skatepark bowl
Disc Golf Events
Be sure to attend our signature tournament The Vista Beast Disc Golf Challenge, held every year within a few weeks of Labor Day.
2020 Course Fees (Stay Tuned for 2021 Pricing)
$50 Membership: Includes unlimited rounds this summer, 20% off weekend brunch at the Village Café all season long, 50% off slices at the Fireside Flatbread all season long, and 10% off disc golf retail items all summer long. Buy Online Now. Pick up your pass…?
$5 daily fee for non-members. Bring your day ticket to the Fireside Flatbread Thursday through Friday and receive 25% off Slices
- $5 rental sets are available at the BV Deli located to the left of the Hotel lobby in the main base area
- Course fees are collected in the BV Deli.
- Kids under 12 play free!
Attention DOG OWNERS: dogs are allowed on the course but MUST BE leashed and MUST BE cleaned up after. If poop is found on the course this privilege will disappear FOREVER. (Please clean up! Not many courses allow dogs!)