18 Hole Course: Closed for the season!
Buy tickets below or by calling (802) 434-3444. Must have ticket or pass to play.
Buy at the Ticket Cube or Guest Services or Online
New course map coming soon!
1st hole now starts at the tee pad just above the Wilderness Lift gate and you play straight up the chair lift line (you’ll notice the basket on this short par 3 tucked in against the trees on the left). After that head right to 2nd tee pad/hole and play a few holes weaving toward Mighty Mite and then back toward Wilderness before heading toward the Nordic/Backcountry trails where the rest of the holes are. Follow the white/black signs along the way…
The 18 Hole Disc Golf Course layout starts at the Wilderness Lift (not Mighty Mite like last year) as it’s essentially a new course (except for 4 holes that are same as they were last year). We will be providing a new map soon, but anticipate the course will be a par 59 this year when all is said and done and don’t worry – it remains a challenging mountainous test of players’ ability to throw a variety of shots from accurate tight woods to big bombs. Like the old Vista Beast 18 hole layout, this course has it all, weaving from Wilderness lift in the main base area and proceeding toward the Nordic and Backcountry trails.
9 Hole Course: will open Monday- Thursday during the daytime. This course remains in the same place as last year but is not playable any time Vista Lift is spinning (see hours of lift service here).
$50 Membership: Includes unlimited rounds this summer. Buy Online Now. Pick up your pass at one of the Kiosks either on the Deli Deck or by The Ticket Cube.
$5 daily fee for non-members. Buy Tickets Online! Or Purchase them in the Base Lodge Fri-Sun 10am – 6pm, or at the ticket cube on Saturdays.
Rentals and Information
- Rental Discs can be purchased Fri-Sun in the Base Lodge
- $5 rental sets w/ $15 deposit for day rentals (driver, mid and a putter) and night rentals are $5 with a $10 deposit (mid and a putter) are available at Guest Services in the main base area
- Course fees are collected in the Ticket Cube or Guest Services.
- Kids under 12 play free!
Where to Buy
For in-person purchases: Go to the Ticket Cube or the Base lodge. They will be able to sell you tickets and give out rental discs.
Sorry, no dogs on any disc golf hole that’s within the boundaries of the mountain bike park (basically the Disc Golf under the lights 9 hole course and front 9 of the 18 hole course). Dogs are allowed on Holes 10-18 ON LEASH
Disc Golf Map
Take this virtual tour through the Vista Beast Disc Golf Course from 2017 (will be much different for 2021, but fun viewing nonetheless)
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks before/after your round at various locations around the Bolton Valley Village, including:
- Our Backyard Grill & Creemee Window (next to Tavern deck below Vista lift
- Mad Taco
- BV Deli: made-to-order sandwiches, beer, wine and snacks
- Keep up with summer dining hours on our hours of operation page
- Public bathrooms are available in the main base lodge
Disc Golf Events
Be sure to attend our signature tournament The Vista Beast Disc Golf Challenge, held every year within a few weeks of Labor Day.