We will continue to follow the guidance set forth by the State of Vermont (for both restaurants and ski industry specific protocols).
Order Ahead Takeout Options:
Fireside Takeout, BV Deli & Mad Taco
1. Order ahead (instructions/menus for each below)
2. Pick up
3. Choose where you want to eat – many great options! Inside our spacious main base lodge (enter via breezeway below Vista Lift) OR outside by the space heaters/fire pits OR on the chair lift OR in your car OR on the deli deck OR in the endless backcountry even. Wherever you eat, help us keep BV clean by using the receptacles around the property for your waste. Thank you!
Dine In Table Service At The:
James Moore Tavern
1. Make a reservation (or join the wait list) via Resy, see below
2. When it’s time to check in at the host stand for you reservation, please have face coverings up and use the touch free hand sanitizer on walls before entering the dining room
3. Please have face coverings up whenever not actively eating and drinking at your table (including when talking with our staff, going to the bathroom, etc.). Help us keep our staff safe and preserve our season. Thank you!
4. Enjoy your meal! Even though it’s a little different, honestly, is there any better place to après?
11am – 9pm Daily
(Pizza available Wed – Sat Noon-9pm & Sun Noon to 6pm)
Please Order From Our Online Menu
HIGHLY RECCOMEND downloading the Toast App to your IPhone or Android phone for efficiency from the chair lift this winter as you order food ahead. Download on your phone here: https://www.toasttakeout.com/
BOLTON EMPLOYEES – PLEASE ORDER BY PHONE. You will not receive your discount if you order via the online app (and we will not be able to reimburse you unfortunately).
James Moore Tavern
Advance reservations required or join the Wait List via Resy by clicking the button below!Book your James Moore Tavern reservation on Resy
Once we get into the flow of things, reservations will be available up to 7 days in advance. If there are no reservations available at your desired time, you will also be able to join the Wait List within Resy.
No take out / to go will be offered from the JMT Menu. For take out / to go, please order from the Fireside Takeout Menu.
Hours (beginning Thursday, December 10):
7 days a week
11am – 9pm
Bolton Valley Deli
Tues – Sat: 8am – 8pm
Sun – Mon: 8am – 4pm
Peak/Holiday Hours (Dec 26 – Jan 3, 2021)
8am – 8pm 7 Days a Week
To order breakfast or lunch sandwiches, please call (802) 434-6817
No walkup sandwich orders will be taken.
Breakfast Sandwich Menu
Lunch Sandwich Menu
Lunch Box Menu
Last-minute supplies, cold beer, great sandwiches, locally-made baked goods, wine & cheese, tobacco products, and coffee are just a few of the items available.
Ski-Up Window For Donuts, Hot Chocolate, Coffee & More!
8:30 – 3pm
Saturdays and Sundays
Donuts Made Fresh In House Daily
Located Skier’s Left of the Tavern Deck
(Below Vista Lift)
No Ordering Ahead Required, Just Pop On By and We’ll Get You The Goods!
Opening Date & Hours: TBD
Main Base Lodge & Timberline Cafeterias
THE MAIN BASE LODGE & TIMBERLINE CAFETERIA’S WILL NOT SERVE PREPARED or MADE-TO-ORDER FOOD THIS SEASON. Timberline will have new vending machines, however.
Both lodges will be open at limited capacities this season, per the State of Vermont’s guidelines.
You are welcome to order from the BV Deli, Fireside Takeout, and/or Mad Taco and eat inside the lodges, assuming there are tables available. People will be asked to sign in upon entry to the lodges and also asked to “Share the Warmth” and limit lodge visits to 30 minutes or less. Your car or hotel room is your base lodge this season.