When You Lease Your Gear From Us, You Can:
– Use it anywhere, not just when skiing and riding at Bolton Valley (it’s yours for the season, it goes where you go!)
– When you are skiing and riding at Bolton Valley, you get same day service on site, just steps from the lifts (or ski right to the shop) in case you need a re-fit, re-wax or are experiencing some technical issue with your gear which means no schlepping your gear off the hill and missing out on the rest of a great day!
– Not only that, our prices are cheaper than most area shops… just the facts, ma’am…
If you have any issues or questions while out on the slopes, just come on in to the shop and ask one of our trained technicians and we’ll get you right back on the slopes in no time!
So why would you get your season long rental somewhere else? Go on, we’ll wait…
Pick up for Season Leases will start November 5.
Pick up times starting November 5 and on: Friday – 2pm – 7pm, Saturday & Sunday- 11am – 4pm
|Season Long Ski & Snowboard Leases||Current Prices|
(Pre Tax / Post Tax)
|Standard Ski Lease: Ages 7+||$139 / $147.34||Buy Now|
|Standard Snowboard Lease: Ages 7+||$139 / $147.34||Buy Now|
|Performance Ski or Snowboard Package (upgrade to the twin tip skis or higher performance snowboard equipment for $60 more)||$199 / $210.94||Buy Now|
|Child Ski or Snowboard Lease: Age 6 & Under||$99 / $104.94||Buy Now|
|Backcountry Equipment Season Long Leases (WINTER 2021-22)||More Information Coming Soon!|
- Demo Ski Equipment – Add $15 to upgrade a ski rental package.
- Damage Waiver – Add $3 to any rental.
- Damage Waiver additional $3 added per everyday of additional rental I.E. 3 Day rental w/ Damage Waiver = $9 Damage waiver price
**Children under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the Bolton Valley Rental Agreement form in order to rent any equipment. If you will not be accompanying your child to the rental shop, please download & sign this form in advance and send it with your child.