Vermont Resident Special
Interested in booking a Staycation? Announcing our Vermont Resident Special – good for 15% off your stay with us. All bookings require a 2 night minimum stay (3 nights for some peak periods). Book now by clicking the button below.
The Inn at Bolton Valley includes several newly renovated rooms and true slopeside lodging.
When you stay with us, you’re just a short walk down the hall to several dining options and down the stairs or elevator for a very short walk right to the lifts and tremendous backcountry ski terrain.
Winter Lodging Protocols
– All bookings require at least a 2 night minimum stay (some peak periods require a 3 night minimum)
– Anyone returning or traveling to Vermont must follow Vermont’s mandatory quarantine policy. Vermonters returning from an out-of-state trip must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test. Per the State of Vermont, the quarantine may be served in your home state before travel or upon arrival within the State of Vermont. More info on Vermont’s Cross State Travel Requirements available here.
– If you have made a booking with us, thank you. You will be required to sign the current State of Vermont Certificate of Compliance self certifying compliance with the State of Vermont’s COVID-19 requirements, including Cross State Travel guidance that is updated weekly by the state.
– Per State of Vermont guidelines, face coverings must be worn when indoors at all times (including hotel lobby, elevators and hallways) unless in your room or dining at your table in the restaurants
– View the Bolton Valley Lodging Health & Safety Procedures for the upcoming winter HERE
– We will continue to follow all guidance set forth by the state of Vermont specific to ski resorts and lodging properties
– No discounted lift tickets are offered for hotel guests. No lift tickets will be sold by/through the front desk. Lift tickets may be purchased in advance online for the best price available. The earlier you buy, the more you save. If lift tickets sell out on a day you are staying in our hotel, we will still sell you and those staying with you a lift ticket for that day. It will be at the retail price for that ticket type on that day. Retail ticket rates can be viewed here. They are generally cheaper via the other link above if you buy online in advance.
A Glimpse At Some Of Our Newly Renovated Hotel Rooms!
All reservations must be canceled 3 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of forfeiture of deposit. Reservation traveling December 24, 2020 – January 3, 2021, January 14, 2021 – January 18,2021 and February 12 – February 20, 2021 must be canceled 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of forfeiture of deposit. At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
Check-In/Out & Other Room Policies/Requests
Check in begins at 4pm for hotel rooms and 5pm for Suite units. Check out time for all units is 10am.
Early check-in requests will be honored when available but cannot be guaranteed. Please call ahead of time before arriving to see if we are able to accommodate an early check-in. We will be happy to provide a parking pass and access to the Sport Center should you arrive before your room is ready.
Room preferences will be honored when available, but specific units cannot be guaranteed. Rollaway beds are available on a first-come first-served basis, for a fee of $20/night. Pack and Plays are also available and are complimentary. All rooms are non-smoking. Fees will be incurred if there is smoking in any guest rooms, including on any balcony.
We do not currently have any pet-friendly rooms. We would be happy to recommend local pet boarding facilities if you happen to be travelling with your pet.
All reservations require a 1-night deposit at time of booking. Deposits and pre-payments are fully refundable if cancellation is received 3 days or more in advance of confirmed arrival. Cancellations received within 3 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit. For reservations during, December 24, 2020 – January 3, 2021, January 14, 2021 – January 18,2021 and February 12 – February 20, 2021 reservation require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Deposit are fully refundable if cancellation is received 14 days or more in advance of confirmed arrival. Cancellations received within 14 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit.