Now Accepting Summer 2021 Bookings!
(Bookings available June 24 through October 31, 2021)
Did you know that if you’re fully vaccinated there is no quarantine requirement to visit Vermont?
(Assuming 2 weeks have passed since your final shot, that is)
Read more on Vermont’s Cross State Travel protocols HERE
A Glimpse At Some Of Our Newly Renovated Hotel Rooms!
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Deposit are fully refundable if cancellation is received 7 days or more in advance of confirmed arrival. Cancellations received less than 7 days before arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit. At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
Check-In/Out & Other Room Policies/Requests
Check in begins at 4pm for hotel rooms and 5pm for Suite units. Check out time for all units is 10am.
Early check-in requests will be honored when available but cannot be guaranteed. Please call ahead of time before arriving to see if we are able to accommodate an early check-in. We will be happy to provide a parking pass and access to the Sport Center should you arrive before your room is ready.
Room preferences will be honored when available, but specific units cannot be guaranteed. Rollaway beds are available on a first-come first-served basis, for a fee of $20/night. Pack and Plays are also available and are complimentary. All rooms are non-smoking. Fees will be incurred if there is smoking in any guest rooms, including on any balcony.
We do not currently have any pet-friendly rooms. We would be happy to recommend local pet boarding facilities if you happen to be travelling with your pet.
Winter Lodging Protocols
(Through April 4, 2021)
– All bookings require at least a 2 night minimum stay (some peak periods require a 3 night minimum)
– Anyone returning or traveling to Vermont must follow Vermont’s mandatory quarantine policy. Vermonters returning from an out-of-state trip must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test. Per the State of Vermont, the quarantine may be served in your home state before travel or upon arrival within the State of Vermont. More info on Vermont’s Cross State Travel Requirements available here.
– If you have made a booking with us, thank you. You will be required to sign the current State of Vermont Certificate of Compliance self certifying compliance with the State of Vermont’s COVID-19 requirements, including Cross State Travel guidance that is updated weekly by the state.
– Per State of Vermont guidelines, face coverings must be worn when indoors at all times (including hotel lobby, elevators and hallways) unless in your room or dining at your table in the restaurants
– We will continue to follow all guidance set forth by the state of Vermont specific to ski resorts and lodging properties
– No discounted lift tickets are offered for hotel guests. No lift tickets will be sold by/through the front desk. Lift tickets may be purchased in advance online for the best price available. The earlier you buy, the more you save. If lift tickets sell out on a day you are staying in our hotel, we will still sell you and those staying with you a lift ticket for that day. It will be at the retail price for that ticket type on that day. Retail ticket rates can be viewed here. They are generally cheaper via the other link above if you buy online in advance.