Ski Five days for less than the price of three - Deadline Extended to Sunday, Dec. 14!
The Powder Pass is a card loaded with five lift tickets that you can use any day this season. Not sure if you'll ski enough to purchase a season pass? The Powder Pass is your answer. Have some friends coming to visit? No problem, just redeem a few of those tickets at once and treat them to an epic day on the slopes.
The Powder Pass is on sale for just $199 for adults and $149 for youth, college students and seniors. This get's you five lift tickets that you can use any day this season, for less than the price of three lift tickets. You can use the tickets one at a time or redeem multiple tickets in one day and treat friends or family.
The deadline for the Powder Pass was Dec. 12 but the e-commerce site was down for much of the day on Dec. 12. The Powder Pass will now be offered until the end of the day on Sunday, Dec. 14. The Powder Pass is not available in person at Bolton Valley, get yours online now before time runs out.
|Youth, College, Senior1||$149||Buy Online
1. Season Passes are non-refundable, and no rollovers to the following season will be allowed. No refund will be made in the event the passholder is unable, for any reason, to use the Season Pass during the 2014-2015 season; or if the resort has limited operations or closure at anytime during the season.
2. Use of the Season Pass by anyone other than the person to whom the Pass is issued, or of a Pass reported "LOST" may result in confiscation of Pass and revocation of privileges at Bolton Valley and/or prosecution for theft.
3. Passholder agrees to carry and voluntarily display the pass at all times when using lift and ski/snowboard facilities.
4. All sales are final. A Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person for any reason.
5. Loss of a Pass must be reported immediately to Bolton Valley Guest Services. A Pass will be replaced for a fee of $50.00. The original Pass will be deactivated/made invalid. No person may hold more than one Pass. With the purchase of "Pass Protection", the replacement fee of $50.00 will be waived (1 time only).
6. A Pass may be confiscated and/or privileges revoked for actions which violate the law, area and/or lift rules and regulations, resort rules and regulations (written or unwritten), or actions that may endanger the Passholder and others. I, the Passholder, agree to follow the NSAA, NSP, & PSIA endorsed "Your Responsibility Code", and Resort rules & policies.
7. De-facing the Pass with stickers, tearing, cutting, or any other means of changing its condition or making it illegible will render the Pass invalid. A de-faced Pass must be replaced for a fee of $50.00 per Pass to retain skiing/riding privileges.
8. Bolton Valley Passholders must purchase a regular lift ticket at the rate of $30.00 when Pass is forgotten.
9. Any attempt to gain access to Bolton Valley lifts (by a Passholder/Ticket holder) by any fraudulent means will be subject to an imposed fine, Pass/Ticket confiscation, Pass privileges revoked, and subject to prosecution under the State of Vermont theft of services laws at the discretion of Bolton Valley.
10. Pass Protection - Individual benefits entitle passholder to one complimentary pass reprint if pass is lost.
11. Child is age 6 and under. Youth is ages 7-17. Senior is ages 65-74. Senior Plus is 75 and over. Passholder age is determined by their age on 12/1/14.