If you have your pass or reload your card with lift tickets, you’re all set, go straight from car to lifts!
If you need a BV MTN Card, bring the “Voucher” attached to the email you received at time of purchase and simply scan at a Pick Up Box, direct from your phone.
Either way, please help our staff out by skipping the ticket counter altogether.
And hang on to that RFID card. Next time you can simply reload online to the WTP# and go straight from your car to the lifts!
- Rentals: Come on up to the mountain and head on into the Rental Shop to get your gear! There will be storage for your walking boots in outdoor locker and cubbies on the bottom floor of the base lodge. Please leave anything else you will not be able to keep on your person while skiing and riding in your personal base lodge (i.e. your car). Thank you!
- Lessons: All lessons are required to book in advance and will meet on snow. The “Explorer’s Clubhouse” will not be open to walk-in traffic this winter. Please book lessons over the phone at (802) 434- 3444 or walk on up to the ticket cube for day of bookings.
- Takeout Food: Order in advance from BV Cafe by following the instructions here: BoltonValley.com/Dining
- Dine-In Table Service: Come dine with us at the James Moore Tavern. Menus and more info available at: BoltonValley.com/Dining
- Bolton Valley continues to follow the State of Vermont’s Guidelines very closely
- We strongly recommend that everyone wear masks inside regardless of vaccination status
- There are two exceptions where masks are required: in the Rentals shop and in Elevators
- Check the snow report before driving up and also remember
- Your Car is Your Base Lodge: There will be limited storage of bags, boots or personal belongings in any of our indoor spaces so please plan to leave whatever you won’t be skiing and riding with on your person in your car.
If you didn’t book rentals or lessons AND:
- Have a BV MTN (RFID) Card with lift tickets or Season Passes already loaded in advance THEN
- Go straight from your car to the lifts!
- Need a BV MTN Card and bought my pass or lift tickets online in advance
- Follow the signs to the nearest Pick Up Box to scan your code(s) to get your BV MTN Cards and go to the lifts!
- Need tickets or a pass? Buy here and save money (vs buying at the ticket counter): Bolton Valley WebShop
But I do have lessons or rentals! No problem:
- Rentals: Rent online in advance and we’ll get your gear prepped for you for a quick pick-up! There will be storage for your walking boots in outdoor cubbies and lockers. Please leave anything else you will not be able to keep on your person while skiing and riding in your personal base lodge (i.e. your car). Thank you!
- Lessons: All lessons are required to book in advance and will meet on snow. Please call (802) 434-3444 or walk on up to the ticket cube to book lessons in advance. The “Explorer’s Clubhouse” will not be open to walk-in traffic this winter.