A new champion emerges…
Congratulations to Team Misfits your 2019-20 Beer League Champion!
It was quite a year… 22 teams “competing,” for the podium, but in the end it was really a 3 horse race. Defending champions (and MANY time champion over the years) Teams Gnarl found themselves neck and neck all season long with the Misfits and Team Beer was right there nipping at their heals if either should falter. Once the worst weeks were dropped heading into the finals on March 12, we had ourselves a tie for the top spot, so it would all come down to that final night… and oh, what a night! By the very slimmest of margins, Team Misfits eeked out the victory with a team time of 74.36 while Team Gnarl was just a half second behind with a 74.90. Doesn’t get a whole lot closer than that, folks.
We hope you all had as good a time as we did and a big thank you to the tremendous team of race timers, course setters and “gate keepers” that put in all the hours week in and week out to make this thing happen. Not to mention the delicious wood-fired pizza everyone seemed to enjoy all season long… we’ll see you next year!
|Ptex & Patchouli||17||115|
|In It For The Apres||9||75|
|PFC Slip and Fall||8||60|
|TC Frozen Suds||3||57|
|WORK ‘ARD PLAY ‘ARD||6||53|
|Save Me a Seat at the Bar||5||45|
There are 3 tabs on the Results spreadsheets:
1. Team Scores 2. Individual Results 3. Team Detail Scores
Protests for the prior week’s racing, results are due by the Monday following a race at Noon.
Substitution requests are due by the Tuesday before that week’s race at noon. We’ve granted some leniency (an hour here, an hour there) the first few weeks, but with 3 weeks of racing behind us the Monday and Tuesday noon deadlines are now firm for the rest of the season.
|1st||6:30 – 7pm|
|2nd||7 – 7:30pm|
|3rd||7:30 – 8pm|
|Week||Date||1st Wave||2nd Wave||3rd Wave|
Apologies to our beloved youth skiers and riders, this weekly race series is for adults only (18+).
To Pay For Your Team Please:
– To pay $650 online, go to this link: Corporate Race League Payment
– To pay for your team by phone, call (802) 434-6867
Rules & Regulations:
1. Top 4 individual times on each team each week are counted toward team total. If there isn’t at least one racer of the opposite gender in the top 4, the team suffers a penalty that week (basically we take the slowest finishing racer’s time and add 10 seconds and add that as your 4th team time for that week).
2. All substitutions MUST be submitted by Tuesday at noon before that Thursday’s race. No last minute subs, sorry. Please email subs to: [email protected] We intend to have an online form that will be here very soon, but we just haven’t gotten ‘er done yet, so please email for time being. Thanks
3. After each race, “handicapped” race results will be posted to this site late that night or early the next morning.
4. All protests are due by noon the following Monday, before results are posted as FINAL by Tuesday.
5. Handicap Adjustment Chart: Available Here
6. Weather permitting, we’ll have 8 weeks of racing – however many weeks we pull off, your team’s worst placing week gets dropped. Finals week is worth the same points as any other week, BUT is ALWAYS included in final race results and NEVER dropped as your worst week. Not a week to miss anyway, as will be a small awards reception and catered dinner in Fireside Flatbread Dining Room following the racing that evening.
Results from the 2018-19 Season
|Team Name||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Finals||Total|
|4 X 4 CENTER||24||24||23||24||24||24||Drop||23||166|
|PTEX & Patchouli||22||19||21||22||19||Drop||23||20||146|
|S Turn Sliders||15||15||15||Drop||15||14||16||6||96|
|NOTORIOUS H & B||10||11||14||13||13||11||Drop||14||86|
|PFC SLIP & FALL||16||2.5||Drop||16||9||6||15||16||80.5|
|Upside Down VT||12||10||10||Drop||14||5||11||11||73|
|VIP Debbie Downhillers||Drop||5||6||10||10||4||10||7||52|
|WORK ARD…PLAY ARD||6||8||4||Drop||6||3||7||9||43|
|SAVE ME A SEAT AT THE BAR!||8||2.5||Drop||9||7||7||2.5||3||39|
(Spreadsheets below have 3 tabs each: Team Scores, Individual Results & Team Detail Scores)