Rentals & Tuning
Rental Information and Rates
Why just rent by the day when you can get a season long ski or snowboard lease for just $109? A season long lease allows you to have a pair of skis or a snowboard all season long. You pick the equipment up in the Fall and keep it all season until you return it in the Spring. This is a great option for kids, who can quickly grow out of equipment, or adults who are not ready to make the commitment to buying gear.
Our rental skis are from Rossignol. Snowboards and boots are from Burton, the first name in snowboarding. Nordic rentals are available at the Bolton Valley Nordic Center, located in the sports center.
Did you know our Rental shop offers full service care for your ski/snowboard equipment? Skiing and riding is safer, easier, and more fun with properly maintained equipment.
Real skiers and riders know the best value around is our Season Long Tune deal. For just $99 you can get your skis or board continually kept in top shape by our staff of in-house techs. The season long tune deal allows you to get season long care for two sets of your personal equipment. Leave your gear with our shop and pick it up sharpened and waxed the next day you come to Bolton Valley.
Please note: Children under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the Bolton Valley Rental Agreement form in order to rent any equipment. If you will not be accompanying your child to the rental shop, please download & sign this form in advance and send it with your child.
|One Day||Night Only|
|Ski or Snowboard Package||$42||$32||$37||$27|
|Each Additional Day||$37||$27|
|Skis, Snowboard OR Snowboard boots only||$32||$22||$27||$17|
|Ski Poles Only||$8||$8||$8||$8|
|Helmet||$12 Helmet Only or add $7 to a package|
|Demo Ski Equipment||Add $15 to upgrade a ski rental package|
|Damage Waiver||add $3 to any rental|
- All rentals are good until lifts close on last day of rental.
- One Day rental good from open to close any day.
- Rentals sold before 3:50pm on days with night skiing pay One Day rate.
- Night Only rental good from 4pm on days with Night skiing.
- Full Ski Snowboard package includes boots, bindings, poles (Skiers only), and skis or snowboard. Partial package is just skis OR a snowboard OR snowboard boots.
- "Ski Boot only" rentals are not available.
- Adults are 18 and over. Youth are 17 and under.
Taxes are included in the above prices.
Tuning & Repair Information and Rates
|Hot Iron Wax||$25|
|Bronze Tune Package (quick wax, edge sharpening, base finish with belt)||$20|
|Silver Tune Package (Quick wax, edge sharpening, base stone-grind)||$30|
|Gold Tune Package (Hot iron wax, edge sharpening, base stone-grind, edge polish)||$45|
|Base Welding (up to 3")||$10|
|Ski Binding Adjustment & Test||$20|
|Snowboard Binding Mount||$20|
|Season Tune Pass||$99|
Guaranteed 24-Hour Tuning
- Side and base edge sharpening
- Wet sand belt base grind
- Quick Wax
On the Spot Quick Wax, Anytime!
- This service is dependent on the temperature of the equipment (equipment must be at room temperature to soak up the wax) and the business level in the shop
Hot Wax Service
- Base cleaning
- Base structure brushed out
- Hot wax application with a hot iron
- Excess new wax scraped off
- New wax brushed into base structure
- Polish & finishing
Stone Grind *NEW*
- Resurface the texture on the bottom of your skis or snowboard using our state-of-the-art >Wintersteiger stone grinding machine
- Application of base material to fill “Core Shots” up to 2 inches
- Application of petex, up to 4 inches, for surface base damage
Annual Binding Safety Check
- Drop your skis off to have the bindings checked for safety on our state-of-the-art Wintersteiger Drivetronic testing machine