Rental Information and Rates
Our rental skis are from Rossignol. Snowboards and boots are from Burton, the first name in snowboarding. Nordic rentals are available at the Bolton Valley Nordic Center, located in the sports center.
Did you know our Rental shop offers full service care for your ski/snowboard equipment? Skiing and riding is safer, easier, and more fun with properly maintained equipment.
Try a $10 quick wax or an overnight tune package for just $20. Guests of the Inn at Bolton Valley can drop off their skis or board at the shop for an overnight tune and pick them up the next morning at the hotel front desk. Save 50% on tunes and waxes through December 21st.
Real skiers and riders know the best value around is our Season Long Tune deal. For just $99 you can get your skis or board continually kept in top shape by our staff of in-house techs. The season long tune deal allows you to get season long care for two sets of your personal equipment. Leave your gear with our shop and pick it up sharpened and waxed the next day you come to Bolton Valley.
|Full Ski or Snowboard Package||$40
(Just Skis, OR Snowboard, OR Snowboard boots)
|Ski Poles Only||$8||$8||$8||$8|
- All rentals are good until lifts close on last day of rental.
- 8-Hour rental good from open to close any day.
- Rentals sold before 3:50pm on days with night skiing pay 8-Hour rate.
- Last-4-Hour rental good from 4pm on days with Night skiing and 12pm on days without night skiing.
- Multiday Rentals pay 8-Hour rate for first day and Last-4-Hour rate for each additional day.
- All Helmets, all ages and sizes, are available to rent for $12 per day or $7 you are renting a Full Ski or Snowboard package.
- Full Ski Snowboard package includes boots, bindings, poles (Skiers only), and skis or snowboard. Partial package is just skis, OR a snowboard, OR snowboard boots. "Ski Boot only" rentals are not available.