Rentals & Tuning
Rental Information and Rates
Why just rent by the day when you can get a season long ski or snowboard lease for just $109? A season long lease allows you to have a pair of skis or a snowboard all season long. You pick the equipment up in the Fall and keep it all season until you return it in the Spring. This is a great option for kids, who can quickly grow out of equipment, or adults who are not ready to make the commitment to buying gear.
Our rental skis are from Rossignol. Snowboards and boots are from Burton, the first name in snowboarding. Nordic rentals are available at the Bolton Valley Nordic Center, located in the sports center.
Please note: Children under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the Bolton Valley Rental Agreement form in order to rent any equipment. If you will not be accompanying your child to the rental shop, please download & sign this form in advance and send it with your child.
|2014-15 Season Rates||One Day||Night Only|
|Ski or Snowboard Package||$42||$32||$37||$27|
|Each Additional Day||$37||$27|
|Skis, Snowboard OR Snowboard boots only||$32||$22||$27||$17|
|Ski Poles Only||$8||$8||$8||$8|
|Helmet||$12 Helmet Only or add $7 to a package|
|Demo Ski Equipment||Add $15 to upgrade a ski rental package|
|Damage Waiver||add $3 to any rental|
- All rentals are good until lifts close on last day of rental.
- One Day rental good from open to close any day.
- Rentals sold before 3:50pm on days with night skiing pay One Day rate.
- Night Only rental good from 4pm on days with Night skiing.
- Full Ski Snowboard package includes boots, bindings, poles (Skiers only), and skis or snowboard. Partial package is just skis OR a snowboard OR snowboard boots.
- "Ski Boot only" rentals are not available.
- Adults are 18 and over. Youth are 17 and under.
Taxes are included in the above prices.
Tuning & Repair Information
BV Sports offers full service care for your ski/snowboard equipment. Skiing and riding is safer, easier, and more fun with properly maintained equipment.
BV Sports offers three levels of Tune 5-Packs. Each Tune 5-Pack gets you five tunes that you can use any time this season. Tune 5-Packs may be used for multiple pairs of equipment and may be used for family or friends. Tunes are valid until the end of the 2014-15 ski season only. Expires April 5, 2015. No credits, refunds, or extensions. Not valid for resale.
Bronze Tune 5-Pack: A bronze tune includes quick wax, edge sharpening, and base finish with belt. $80
Silver Tune 5-Pack: A silver tune includes quick wax, edge sharpening, and base finish with the stone grinder. $112.50
Gold Tune 5-Pack: A gold tune includes a hot iron wax, edge sharpening, base finish with the stone grinder, and hand edge polishing. $157.50
One Time Tuning Rates
|2014-15 Season Rates||Price|
|Hot Iron Wax||$25|
|Bronze Tune Package (quick wax, edge sharpening, base finish with belt)||$20|
|Silver Tune Package (Quick wax, edge sharpening, base stone-grind)||$30|
|Gold Tune Package (Hot iron wax, edge sharpening, base stone-grind, edge polish)||$45|
|Base Welding (up to 3")||$10|
|Ski Binding Adjustment & Test||$20|
|Snowboard Binding Mount||$20|
Guaranteed 24-Hour Tuning
- Side and base edge sharpening
- Wet sand belt base grind
- Quick Wax
On the Spot Quick Wax, Anytime!
- This service is dependent on the temperature of the equipment (equipment must be at room temperature to soak up the wax) and the business level in the shop
Hot Wax Service
- Base cleaning
- Base structure brushed out
- Hot wax application with a hot iron
- Excess new wax scraped off
- New wax brushed into base structure
- Polish & finishing
- Resurface the texture on the bottom of your skis or snowboard using our state-of-the-art Wintersteiger stone grinding machine
- Application of base material to fill “Core Shots” up to 2 inches
- Application of petex, up to 4 inches, for surface base damage
Annual Binding Safety Check
- Drop your skis off to have the bindings checked for safety on our state-of-the-art Wintersteiger Drivetronic testing machine