You’ve probably heard the news already or perhaps you read our letter to the beloved BV uphill community last spring.
You will need a ticket or pass AT ALL TIMES when on ANY Bolton Valley trails this winter.
The final policy will be posted to our website as soon as it’s completed legal review, but the main points are:
– the hours of lift operations are no longer relevant. If you are on the trails at Bolton Valley, you need a ticket or pass
– this includes the designated uphill routes off Wilderness and Timberline lifts, but also all nordic and backcountry trails
– day use tickets will be avilable for purchase online ($17 before noon, $14 after noon) if the time of your journey doesn’t coincide with ticket office hours. We encourage you to buy your ticket online before arriving, but you will also be able to purchase via your phone when at the resort. Your purchase receipt will serve as your ticket.
– please show your ticket or pass upon request
– abide by the rules of the uphill policy at all times!
Get your NBU (Nordic/Backcountry/Uphill Pass) by Thursday, October 31 for $129 before prices go up to $179 on November 1.
If you purchase your NBU Pass before 10/31, we’ll include 3 one ride lift tickets (a $60 value) which can be used in one day or spread out over the season by just you or share with friends and take a party lap in the slack country.