Website Bolton Valley Resort
APPLY NOW Bolton Valley is committed to making our work environment more diverse, equitable, and inclusive by never discriminating against race, religion, color of skin, gender, gender identity, sexuality, disabilities, age, national origin, and veteran status when hiring candidates and within our place of work. We believe that a range of lived experiences, voices, and perspectives directly contribute to the success of our team.
Job Summary: The Cash Room Attendant/Accounting Admin. Assistant will assist the Accounting department with daily activities.
- Audit/review daily revenues from all outlets
- Provide change and cash support for all cashiers
- Prepare deposit of cash and checks received
- Safe count and reconciliation
- Maintain appropriate logs, banks and records
- Fulfill accounting/administrative tasks as needed
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations: Employee is expected to be courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: High School graduate, experience in cashiering, bank teller, accounting/bookkeeping preferred but not required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must qualify for Fidelity Bonding
- Proficient in Excel (required)
- Money handling
- Ability to work independently and be self-guided
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Strong Focus on Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Strong time management skills
- Must be a team player and be willing to work multiple jobs outside of the Accounting Office on occasion.
Physical and Mental Demands: Some long periods of sitting and working at a computer and on the phone. Must be able to work in various resort positions (inside and outside) for long periods of time.
Work Environment: Work is performed in an office environment with prolonged periods in front of a computer, lifting of boxes and filing. Equipment used will be computer, printers and filing cabinets. Compensation: Seasonal Benefits which are provided in the 2020-2021 Handbook.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.boltonvalley.com.