Website Bolton Valley
Job Summary: We are looking for a Supervisor to supervise the Sanitizing Team, all sanitizing of the facilities and adhere to all CDC and State Guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Supervise Sanitizing Crew
- Monitoring capacity in Base Lodge area
- Following all State and CDC Guidelines regarding COVID-19
- Manage Sanitizing crew
- Clean Debris from base area tables
- Wipe table surfaces
- Empty Trash Cans
- Vacuum base area floors and all common area hallways
- Sanitize toilets, wipe down sinks and clean bathroom floors according to CDC and State COVID-19 Guidelines
- Wash windows inside and outside
- Place garbage and recyclables to appropriate bins
- Maintain adequate supply of toilet paper, soap, and paper towels in dispensers
- Shovel outdoor areas
NOTE: All Bolton Valley employees are required to perform alternate functions from time to time, both within and outside of their assigned department, particularly during peak periods such as holiday weekends.
Customer Service Expectations: Must be helpful, friendly, courteous and professional in accordance with Bolton’s commitment to providing superior customer service.
Qualifications: Entry level position.
Required Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of appropriate cleaning equipment (cleansers, vacuums, etc.)
Physical and Mental Demands: Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Involves bending and twisting, and pushing and pulling a vacuum cleaner.
Work Environment: The position involves regular exposure to open flames and hot items. Most work is performed indoors, but some occasional outdoor work, such as snow shoveling, may be required. Outdoor work is performed in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.